Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing ditchweed[no pics yet] and some questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotForYourSoul, Aug 26, 2010.

1. So, today, i came across a whole trail of ditchweed. Some plants were twice as tall as me, and had a wood stem at the very bottom of the plant, 2-3 inches thick.

I'm not sure if this was a really premature budding female, or just a male.
    it was kind of like a tree, with branches coming out, and on each branch there were some sort of pods, im not sure if they were seeds or premature bud, like i said, but, there were a LOT of them. It was very crystaly and on some occasions there were orange hairs sticking out of some of the pod-like structures. Could someone help me out? or do i need to find a camera for some pictures?

2. Yeah, better take pics. Doesn't sound like Cannabis.

3. It sounds like ditch weed...
    Hemp! But without pics I couldn't say for sure.

4. I'm gonna go with....don't feed the troll, but I could be wrong.

5. lol, thanks for all the help, but, im SURE that it's the holy plant.
    The whole trail is filled with weed, some around 8-10 feet tall. Wisconsin ditchweed.

And to that picture, i need an pictures of an older plant, likeee, the first stage of budding.

6. Google is your best friend...
    Did you check out the thread I posted?
    One search on google yeilded me with a picture and a thread, I'm sure you can find out what ditch weed looks like on your own lol.

7. You from wisco? But you should be able to tell if it is male or female. Especially when it gets more mature.

8. Make some hash. It'll take alot, but it makes nice hash.

9. Although I'd love to believe in something so wonderful....

A: I have a hard time believing that there is a ditch of 10ft tall plants, just growing away in the middle of Wisconsin. I just don't see how that could stay a secret; the cops would find and destroy it. If you can find it, so can other people.

B: If the plants are flowering plants (female) you need to stop and think; "How the fuck did a quarter million dollars worth (theoretically) worth of weed start growing in a ditch in Wisconson?" To which you should conclude: someone is growing it. Your next question should be... "Who is growing that much grass, and are they the kind of people I'd be willing to steal from?"

Dude, I hate to say it but if I were you I'd just forget you ever found it. Chances are it's just hemp (which is still pretty cool:D) or if it is herb some very scary people might not want a loose end blabbing on the web about their business. Think about it...

10. Better than I could've said it

11. i live in nebraska and we have ditch weed everywhere even in the cities. most of its left over from hemp farming some r from people throwing thier seeds. its common to see 10 to 15 footers

12. But is it Ditch WEED (Cannabis Sativa, what you can smoke) or is it Ditch Ruderalis?

13. #14 PotForYourSoul, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    I'll hopefully be taking pictures of it soon, guys. I just don't know how to tell the difference between mature females and males. the two of the different plants both look completely different, but, I'm not sure which is male, and which is female.

EDIT:

It did get some of my friends high after 2 bowls, but my tolerance is much higher than theirs.

MORE EDIT:

It's all right by a farm, so the soil is veryy fertile, or at least it should be.

14. so you managed to pick some, and dry it and smoke it in 3 hours?

trollollollollloll

15. It's not like it's the first time I've picked some. It's not a fucking troll. I dryed it directly on a light bulb. So ask questions before you get all nerd-like.

16. show me potato salad......................

17. Are you a wizard?

18. it takes weeks to dry/cure bud is what he was getting at. the fact that you did it in a couple hours is amazing and i must learn this technique you know of