Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing deal!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ganjubas, Jul 23, 2010.

1. I'm amazingly stoned right now, so I apologise if I go off topic.

My dealer offered me half an ounce of Super Lemon Haze for £40, I bought it and holy shit I am stoned. I have no idea why I even made this thread, but I'm very high.

Have a nice day all and happy toking,
    ganjubas. :smoking:

2. Nice deal im happy for you.

Wish I had connects like that. Fuck NY. Lol but is kool over here.

Cannabis sativa makes me a believer, Cannabis indica is my stress reliever. :smoking:

3. Pics or it didn't happen

4. Dame, thats some nice stuff. I wish i had some of that right now, but i´ve run out, and at such a bomb price :) Lucky man!!

5. You sir, are one lucky motherfucker. I envy you.

6. now my sig:wave:

7. I ended up smoking the whole half ounce in under 24 hours. Probably wasn't the best decision I've ever made, but fuck me, I was high.

8. wow dude a half for basically $40. Because I believe the euro isn't that much more than the US dollar. Sucks you smoked it all I wanted to see what it looked like.

9. Yeah, I regret not taking a picture. For all of you who haven't smoked Super Lemon Haze, try it! It's the best strain I've ever smoked and I fucking loved it.

10. Damnn. Wish you had some pics:(

more like 51 dollars but eh.

11. yea but $51 for a half oz!!! I would probably die or think I was being set up.

12. SLH is ok but ive tried alot better......infact i almost like some of my auto strain more then it......hawaiian snow is alot better

but hey great deal bro im happy for ya.

13. oh look at the one upper. Your great we get it lol

14. Werd:smoking:

15. I'm definitely going to be buying more. I'll take pictures next time for you guys.

16. Super lemon haze is the shit. I paid $20 for a G of it and after me and my friends smoked we all got on his little bro's bikes and had a bike war. I was laughing the whole time. Shit had me feeling like i was seven years old again. Great times. I wish we could get more of that shit in North Carolina.

17. I call bullshit SIR

18. You can carry on thinking this is bullshit in that case, sir. I thought in a peaceful and laid back community full of stoners such as Grasscity there wouldn't be any retards. I'm just going to keep laughing at you; I got a quarter of an ounce of Super Lemon Haze for £40 and I was fucking high. That's all that matters. :D

Have a nice day, sir.

19. Meeeee toooo! :wave: