Amazing Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thurmond_420, Dec 3, 2008.

1. So today was pretty damn awesome. So I get to 2nd period and i buy 3 somas from my friend and I take them right away. In about 20 minutes I start feeling really good. Eventually I couldnt even focus and was seeing double vision, it was pretty weird. I dont even remember 3rd or 4th period at all.
    Alright Im walking to lunch and Im starting to feel sober so Im like damn I wish I could feel goood again. I meet up with my friend, A, and he asks if Im down to get a nick. I couldnt refuse even though I didnt really want to spend any money. Well he gets the bud and Im chillin with my friend M also and I get a call from S and he says go to the apartments next to the school so me, M and A go up to the apartments and hop in my friends PT Cruiser, which had even more people I knew inside.
    So its me, A, M, S, T, and C and Im breaking up the pine to roll a blunt. Once we spark it up we find out we have to take M and A back to school because they dont want to miss 5th period. Were like alright thats straight so we let them hit it a couple times and we drop them back off at the school. I start hittin the blunt and I can feel the somas coming back to me and my body started getting numb, which was how I was feeling when I was peaking on the somas.
    Now the blunts finished and S whips out a Skyy Vodka bottle and Im like hell yeah lets do this. We stop by a Walgreens and get a chaser. Me, T and C stay in the car and when S finally comes out of Walgreens he has a huge thing of fruit punch and two chex mix bags. Im the only one drinking right now because S and T wanted to wait until we got to a chill spot and C didnt want to drink anymore because he was already fucked up. I take about 5 or 6 hugeee gulps/mouthfulls of vodka and I chase it down with some amazing fruit punch. Once we get to the spot (a park) Im totally fucked up and we sit inside a little fort made of wood and no one could see us and I take about 8 more hugee swigs of Skyy and after about 20 minutes we have to head back because I wanted to be back for 6th period. Well after about 10 minutes of driving around my friends drop me off right in front of the building my class was in and I just sat down and enjoyed my fucked-upness :smoke:
    I dont really remember much of 6th period at all but when I got to 7th period everyone immidetely knew I was fucked up. I dont remember anything my teacher was talking about I was just chillin and talking to some friends and the bell rang so fast. Well I get home and play some halo and get on GC and well, here I am :wave:

2. Thats some damn good grammar for someone who took 3 somas and 14 "huge gulps" of vodka

3. It happened like 4+ hours ago...

4. Lol, stories on here are hard to believe but Whatever, Thanks for sharing.

5. Thanks, but this is definitely 100% true.

6. His story is 100% believable. I also didn't see where he took 14 huge gulps of vodka, he said 5-6. Sounds like a good day man.

7. Thanks a lot man, but I did say I took 5-6 then later about 8 more.

8. sounds like fun dude.
    though, im getting quite pissed the more i read these because i'm 100% sober hahah. not even a puney little bowl of shake.
    so maybe i should quit reading these for the night. [=
    smoke one for me.

9. ur gonna ffail that class sooooo badly haha reminds me of my 7th period im straight retarded every day