Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing Dank: You gotta see this bud :O

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by negro101, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I got a couple grams of this for 35$ today :smoking:

[​IMG]

Its so sticky and dank, i had to share it lol. I dont know what strain it is, but it hits you so hard.. Theres a little purple on it too

its just ridiculous, i smoked 2 bowls at 4:20 and i was just soarin :hippie:

2. looks similar to something i picked up a while back. good smoke. enjoy :smoking:

3. That kind of looks like some master kush i had a couple weeks ago :rolleyes:

4. jesus h christ..... those crystals look good :smoking:

5. thanks for the replies. btw that nug weighs .8

6. interesting colors

7. Is the bed actually that blue? What kind of lights were in the room? Either way, looks nice dude. Pass er' over here!

8. #8 negro101, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
    Lol I just took that picture with an LG dare on my desk.

Its just a lime green color with light purple spots around the bud. Smokes like an indica

9. damnn taht's some crazy indica son i aint never seen taht shit when i was dealin