Amanitas? Peyote? FTW?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by illadelphin, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I, being a lover of ganja and psychedelics, want to move my trips to the next level. I have dosed over 45 times, and had a great time, every time. I do like mushrooms, but i want to try peyote or amanitas... anyone tried any of these? i would love to somehow stumble upon a connection.. blaze on brothas and sistas :bongin:

2. You will probably enjoy mescaline a lot more. Its supposed to pretty amazing and euphoric. Amanitas are a sweaty delirious state with maybe passing out for a while, and a bit of trip somewhere in there. Mescaline ftw.

3. Yeah mescaline is the way to go, just buy some San Pedro cuttings online and do erowid's acid base extraction if you don't want to be eating a lot of cactus. Mescaline is probably the most incredible drug i've ever done.

4. Mescaline is definitely one of my favorites. Just get a sitter.

5. Yes, mescaline is amazing. The first time I tried it I found it to be extremely similar to ecstasy but better because my mind didn't feel frantic and confused. San Pedro is EXTREMELY easy to purchase and extractions are very easy as well.

6. yeah from what i know mescaline is a very amazing drug and amanitas are okay but you won't feel very well and there's a more of a delerious state with it.