amanita mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Dec 24, 2005.

1. okay, I ate 5 grams of A++ washington, supposed to be "dank"
    smoked 2 bowls (of bud) about half an hour after I ate them

I didnt feel any higher than the usual high for about half a hour after I smoked, then started to get a somewhat like alcohol relaxed feeling.

over the day it increased and peaked about 2 and a half hours after I ate them

this is the day after, dont feel any after day effects

it wasnt really like any other trip I have been on, it tasted fine and I felt a lot more social in a hyper kind of way, like I wanted to walk around town or something.

2. HI, I also have had experience w/ the fly agaric... and WOW that was a weird mushroom...order them online i ate 30grams the first night(recomended dosage for heavy trip on erowid) basically didn't do anything but SWEAT my ass off and same thing with my two buddie, they ate 15 grams...that was about a year ago....we had the Lavitian amanita muscarias. some kids we gave them to loved it others freaked out....the main thing i heard from everyone was mainly that they didn't trip at all just sweated... I think it was b/c they were looking for the pysillcibin trip and the amanitas are not that at all!!! Hope this helps
    Peace be the Journey!!!

3. Man thats weird, i had a dream last night that i went ot australia, and their were like snakes everywhere, and i found a bunch of amantia, it was a crazy dream.

4. I dunno if i'de eat those crazzy lookin bright red mushrooms.

5. LOL