Amanita mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by LilWyte2590, Jul 8, 2006.

1. im going to pick up 3 medium sized caps for 10 dollars.has anyone ever tried these before?ive never tried regular shrooms,nor have i tripped on acid or any other "noteworthy" trippin drug,but my mind is at peace,and i dont think a bad trip will happen.anyways,has anyone ever tried these? comments?

2. Yea man, I tried them. Not very trippy-just odd. I remember I ate them and about 1hr later I started to feel a little funny in the visual department. I remember looking at things and they would appear very large-I would blink and they would be normal. It doesn't last long-and you get tired.

GrassCity sells them (they are legal to buy)- 20grams for $60-which isn't bad but I don't think you will want to do them more than once or twice cause I didn't like the taste to much, it gets sickening after a while.

3. from what i've heard, amanitas give more of a drunk high than a psychedelic one. They were eaten by vikings before they went on their raping and pillaging runs to send themselves into frenzy.

4. wow, how interesting. (i'm not being a sacastic prick, either)