Amanita Muscaria

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Martyr187, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Just curious on buying these, can anyone who has taken them explain the trip to as much as possible, thanks, i know it will be differant from psilocybin shrooms but still be fun.

2. Amanitas feel like a psychedelic/delusional drunk/buzz feeling. I love the feeling but they taste like shit and you need to eat 10 to 30 grams.

3. I don't fuck with them anymore. worst mushroom experience i ever had. i caught the chicken pox when i was 18. had a 100+ fever for 3 days, almost died. by day three i was seeing demons crawling out of the carpet. only thing that ever compared to a.m.

4. Yeah they taste like complete crap. I've only ate them one and it took a pretty long time for them to actually hit me. It was pretty much just a really euphoria type of high, kind of felt like I had some drinks in my system as well. I actually really enjoyed the whole experience. I was kinda pissed when they didn't hit me but when they did they lasted a pretty good time.

5. kk i've read you cant eat anywhere from 1/8 to likle you guys said 30g of them, heres a question what should i do instead order 200 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds for $55, and just forget the amanita's

6. Just order the HBWR, don't bother with Amanita's. But I suggest extracting LSA from the seeds.

7. i would go with LSA over Amanitas

8. How many doses are in 200 HBWR seeds?

You can buy Morning Glory seeds and get a shitty coffee grinder (got one for $10 at local store) and just powderize the seeds and mix with peanut butter (personal preference). Just as easy as HBWR seeds but you can get 8oz of seeds for... Less than $20 online. And you only need to eat about 20grams to have a good trip. 30+ would be intense!!

Just food for thought :smoke:

9. BTW OP, check out Erowid for trip reports man, there's tons of stories about a.m.'s

10. If you are interested and know of a source them get thm at least once. This is a legal high I would reccomend. I would buy them over salvia any day. I did find my source to be a bit pricy. Do not expect to trip without poisoning yourself. I've had no hallucinations, but it is a strange dreamy high.
    I think tenbest advice I found before taking them was to bake them (even if they are dried). At a very low temp like 200 for 15 minutes prior to eating. This transforms some of the chemical that makes you nauseous into the one that gives you effects. no doubt me and my cousn did not get a bit of an upset stomach, but my friend who didn't bother to bake them puked and felt nothing.

11. their alright, i got a decently euphoric high, almost a kinda stimulant like talkativeness. cant say its much of a trip, but its definetly a decent drug. gotta eat a GRIP though

i munched about 22 grams, (bout a half ounce in tea) my friends girlfriend said the tea tasted like straight cum. i mixed it with a tea bag an it was aight. i can never drink that tea again though