Amanita Muscaria mushrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by TooFuckingHigh, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Ahoy hoy city, i was wonderin if anyone has any experiance with amanita muscaria mushies. Theyre cheap at iamshaman at about 20 bucks a zip(dry) but i've gotten mixed feelings from reading shit on shroomery and erowid. What i gather so far is that the trip is milder and less psychadelic and more realistic(i.e. real hallucinations) that pscilocybe(spelling) mushrooms. I think you have to eat more to get effects (5-15 grams) but even if it takes 15 grams thats two trips for 20 bucks. So anyone have personal experiece or heard good/bad about these? help is much appreciated, later

oh yeah, i also hear you can smoke the peeled skins so if thats true thatd be pretty gnarly

2. Ive ordered the caps from iamshaman and got ok results the high is different from pscilocybe & I wish i could be more specific. For me it was a body high & I think I should have eaten more of them. I wouldnt smoke it I would just eat probably 10-15 to make sure I got good & buzzed. :)

3. thanks for the reply icecream. i went ahead and oredered some last night adn some 10x salvia. got some 5x salvia free wiht my order too. so far i highly recomend iamshaman.com cause i placed my order last night and it shipped out this afternoon, should be here in 2 days and i'll prolly try the amanitas on friday, let ya'll know how it goes. catch you on the flipsideeeeeeeee

4. got the stuff today, shipping was only two days and the order was perfect, highly recommend this site. the amanitas are huge, the zip is two big caps that are more orange than red, smell funny, not bad, not good, just weird. a little wary of taking them just cause i bet theyll taste like shit. the salvia looks good from what i can tell too, probably try both out this weekend.

Attached Files:

5. let us know how it goes

6. Yeah, definatly let us know how the mushies are.

And that definatly looks like a ziplock bag with two pancakes in it. Maybe it's just me, though...

7. Ok well there are two different types of "posins" (sp)

Normal Shrooms that you take have psylicibin in them and amenitas have something called psylicin in them.

Psylicibin is convereted to psylicin about after 30min-1hr after indegestion. (according to erowid.com)

When you take amanitas visuals won't usually happen but youll have a big body high--and sometimes some "mind tricks" (odd thinking processes e.t.c.)

Some people have reported visuals--go check out Amanitas on www.erowid.com

peace,
    Will

8. Actually the amanita muscaria are completely different the 'poison' that they have is unique to them alone and it is what acts as the intoxicant. The muscimol is thought to be most concentrated in the thin layer of skin on the cap of the mushroom but amounts are inherent throughout. The psilocybin mushrooms are different are they are a bunch in the family i.e.: liberty caps, cubensis etc. And do not think that just because a mushroom is a known amanita it will give you're a trip it is actually the most deadly family of mushrooms & contains such killers as the ‘death angel' & ‘panther amanita'. Luckily it's pretty easy to tell the muscaria as we've all seen it in Disney since childhood, even easier when yah get to order it. :)

9. ya amanitas are totally different then conventional mushrooms--just do your research and know what they are/do.

I have some huge fucking white amanitas growing in my yard (Wa state right by puget sound--amanitas are pleantiful up here)

Just remember if you pick your own-do hella research, if you eat them-do even more research.
    Be careful and be complete in your knowledge base of what you are ingesting.

--Will