Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lazye, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever tried Amanita Muscaria mushrooms? im thinking about buying some from bouncingbearbotanicals... has anyone ever tried them or can anyone give me any info on them? Thanks:smoke:

2. Ive tried the liquid form of them and it was terrible every time I took a sip I threw up because thats what it makes you do so I couldn't even finish it an didn't trip at all.

3. they are very different from psilocybin mushrooms. you could compare it to special K with its dissociative effects. this isn't as much of a visual or trippy mushroom but you will trip to an extent.

4. when i tried them they were ones i picked and they werent fully dried and i was wasted (had like 14 shots and a couple bumps of coke) so i ate like 4 caps and tripped pretty hard i just remember talking to myself and laughing about how the apartment smelled like "chlorine" then i woke up in my own vomit and had been told i had been puking all night then i ran to the bathroom and dry heaved for like 5 hours. so moral of the story dont drink on these.

5. I've always wanted to try these. They're apparently very potent, so you have to be very careful with the dosing. Where do these grow naturally?

6. I picked mine in the Pacific Northwest.

7. Be careful picking them, some dangerous and deadly mushrooms are similar in appearance.

8. As far as I know there a no deadly red Amanita look a likes on the West Coast?

9. How about northeast?

10. I dunno you'd have to research that I only know about west coast.

11. Ive done muscaria once i was on a bunch of hydros an some bars,the shrooms wernt that great of a trip it just felt like i was really barred out i didn't have any visuals an i ate like 2 caps.

12. Thanks for all the feedback guys/girls .. I guess ill order some and give a review on em:cool: Probally gonna eat a cap or 2 for the first trip

13. I was ordering HBWR seeds from BBB and I noticed they sold them. I was also interested in buying them but from this feedback I dont know if I want to anymore