am nu n kinda lost...hehe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sYkOpOtH3Ad420, Jan 23, 2007.

1. :laughing: maaaaaan...am so blown rite now...but either way here goes...am nu here a juzz din ma akount...am sorta lost...a dunno if iz kuz a juzz toked sum white rino...or if am juzz a big o sukka!!! :D well a juzz knoe dat a want n need sum help wit ma signature... knoe a prolly wont remember axin 4 help in bout 2 minz but if sum1 would b koo enuff 2 help out a fellow stoner...holla @ ur gurl...pSyChO bYtCh...1

2. Have fun here in the city. OH BTW. I couldn't understand anything you just said lol!~

3. Welcome and remind me to remind you...:D About your sig..:)

4. lmao...u guyz r purtty fanny...hmmm:) well thnx n a 4sure will do dat...haha n u hoo supposedly din understand wat a rote...hehe daz fanny...iz plain inglish bro...lmfao...naw...sumtymez a dunno wat a rite either...so iz all good

5. Trying to figure out what your posts say makes my head want to explode. Seriously.

But welcome anyway! :)

6. hahaha...ok...i guess i can type a lil bit in english...but just looking at it makes me feel so bored and wanna go sleep...well im going back to writing how i was before...am blown and it's making me laugh:D and to all yous thnak you much for the welcome...1 pYcHo ByTcH

7. That was the hardest thing to read ever. is it hard to type (or talk) like that?

8. typing out words that attempt to assimilate the sounds of various accents just makes it seem like you don't know how to talk and it most definately makes you seem like you don't know how to type.

welcome to the city.

9. naw...you guys are making me tripp...and i do know how to type but it's faster and more interesting to look at...instead of just the regular ol' english...well that's how i feel...but it's all good i'll write so you guys dont have a hard time reading...:D
    and no it's not hard to type or talk like this...i just type how it sounds when i talk...i don't exactly speak regular english...it's more of a mixture of spanish, english and stuff i don't knoe what i'm saying:) haha

10. I think some ones trying to type like bob marley talked..

11. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...i luv bob marley...but noooo.thats just how it sounds when i talk...so thats how i type :D

12. Jesus man/girl.....your typing skills are prime evidence of the declining quality of our American schooling systems.

13. anynone ever read Huck finn, this guy is the Jim of GC

14. Haha, so much for the GC age limit. You can't tell me an 18 year old types like that.

15. Well. I can concur that she is 18. I talk to her quite a bit O_O

16. 18 years old??? Damn dude. Most people grow out of the online gangsta phase around 12, 13.. My fault.

17. No need to hate on how someone types man.. =\

18. I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

19. naw...man you guys...i really dont see the big deal...haha...what's the prob with typing like i do?? seriously...i dont get it...but ok...i guess i won't type like that...well i guess i only type like that when i'm blown...weeeeeeeeeenooooooo