Am i wrong or right?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thefour20man, Dec 29, 2011.

1. So heres the situation.. I just got back from a buddies house and my brother is home chillin with one of his buddies. Thing is.. my brother always asks me to borrow my pieces when his friends are around and i really dont want them getting broken. He's just asked me to use my vaporizer(which is pretty fragile) for his friends and himself and i told him no because of the fact that i dont want something like that getting broken if it gets knocked around. I then told him he would be allowed to use my pieces if it's just him around, but he got all mad at me and stomped off so have i done the right thing here or am i just being a dick?

2. Trust family if they deserve the trust.

3. It's your stuff. Tell him to go fuck himself

4. id have to say your in the right....family or not....you spent your hard earned money on your pieces he didnt....so i say fuck him....family or not

5. did YOU spend the money? Then what YOU say goes.

6. Yeah your right. I woulda dine the exact same thing.

7. You were 100% right. It is your property, and you even told him no very nicely. Your brother just sounds young and immature. Once he's had his own stuff broken, he'll understand.

8. It's your stuff, thats a very reasonable request. You're 100% right.

You were even nice about it, telling him he could use it but you weren't comfortable with it being used in a group session without you there. Extremely reasonable request, especially considering the item.

9. Damn you should at least let lil bro borrow a bowl or something and explain to him nah cuz you don't want his friends to potentially break it

10. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']Damn you should at least let lil bro borrow a bowl or something and explain to him nah cuz you don't want his friends to potentially break it[/quote]

Sounds like he explained it pretty well from the OP. And his lil bro wanted the vape specifically.

11. Dude! You gotta think like a poor stoner! Of course he can use it, only if you are invited though!

12. You did the right thing man, on the weekend I stupidly let my brother and his friends use my Headford bubbler and within 5 minutes they fucking dropped it and smashed it on the tiles. At least they paid me back for it but I wasnt happy

13. Its your shit you can lend it out to whoever you want... You were right

14. Pretty much what everyone else is telling you. Its your property, you own it, even if it's considered contraband by the government.

However if you smoke and invite people over to smoke with you, obviously let them use your piece. I've never had issues with people breaking my bong. Of course I broke it...

15. Tell him if they break it they owe you $500

That way they either won't use it, won't break it, or break it and have to pay you $500.
    You win no matter what

16. Yes my own money went into all my pieces.

17. Thanks for all your responses everyone :)