Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I weird?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danker, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Ok so am I weird because I only like to get a little buzz from weed. I don't like the whole being fucked up thing. I would rather just take a hit every now and than which is good cause I conserve my weed like that. A fully packed bowl in a normal sized glass piece can last me from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.

I've also been smoking for quite a while. Like 5-6 years now. I mean I will smoke a blunt or two with someone but I just don't like being that high.

2. hell ya bro im like that but mostly when i am conserving i can stretch a gram across 3 days just smoke enough to keep a buzz up is what i do when i am conserving and shit

3. I think it's just a phase im going through. I used to love smoking blunts and getting really high, I just can't do anything while im that high. Im actually in the process of joining the navy so I have been excercising a lot and working out n junk.

4. Ha ha, I understand man. I can't even talk when I'm totally high, a mates friend kept hurling abuse at me whilst I was high - jokingly, and I could not defend myself!

Her: You have herpes.
    Me: *Hides behind pillow

I was messed up, I don't have an STI BTW. :p

5. Its cool man, being too high for your own comfort level is no good and just isnt fun or relaxing! I like to be 'high' most of the time I use, but not really high or "fucked up".
    HOWEVER, you can get fucked up from smoking enough, and its still safe, safer then getting fucked up from booze.

6. Nah I have friends that are similar to you. One of them regularly picks up ounces of mids at a time and smokes them throughout the day just to keep a constant buzz going instead of a couple of really good highs

7. A lot of times I'll go to smoke with my friends and before hand I'll be like "Alright, I'm not trying to get very high, just a few pulls and I'm good" Seems like that's when I always get zooted. It's so hard to not hit the blunt when you're having an amazing session with your buds :smoke:

8. nah, dont see anything wrong with that. Its your property. Do what ya want.

9. I was like that as a newbie and a full bowl would fuck my up for hours.. I am in a bit of a tight spot now and I just bought a J to hold me over till my main guy gets back

10. It doesn't mean you are weird.. It's just what you prefer.

11. everybody is weird

12. this :smoke:

13. fuck that i try to get high as fuck and never come down