Am I Weird?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fookidooki, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Around May of 2013 I started hanging out at the beach more often, going to bonfires, swimming, etc. One of the days I went to a bonfire I met this girl. She was awesome. I had a blast hanging out with her. To my surprise and delight, her friend tells me she's into me and I get her number.

A few days go by and were talking and things are going great blah blah a few more weeks go by and we are dating officially as boy/girlfriend.

Well this is where I'm a fuckin retard. Long story short, I get caught with drugs and we don't talk for several days. Then I randomly get a message saying things are over. I say okay and we haven't spoken since.

Now this whole entire relationship from meeting her at the beach up until the message only lasts two months. Two months. More than a year later passes and I'm writing this - and I still haven't stopped thinking about her. It seems like I think about her every day for some reason.

A friend of mine says it's because there wasn't any closure or whatever but I still think that after a year I shouldn't be thinking about her so often or even missing her right?? I mean she's probably not even the same person anymore but I still miss her like crazy. Am I fuckin weird or what do you guys think?

Truuu

2. Just gotta find someone new. That happens to me too, I think about the last person til I find someone new if I'm not the one who breaks things off.

3. Thats another reason why I think I've been thinking about it so much. I haven't had anyone new since then. Barely even kissed girls since haha

Truuu

4. Feeling like this will happen a few times in your life.

I broke up with the woman I have now 16 years ago and we have been back together going well for 2 years now.

She may be back but don't count on it,

Brush your tooth, shave , shower and go on the slut hunt. Get out there and get some good stinky pussy.

5. Who's down to go on a slut hunt with me??

Truuu

6. lots of people will tell you that's weird, but it really isn't. They want you to feel bad about being strongly attracted to someone who walked out of your life forever, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Most people don't even realize that it's actually weird to be "normal."

Plus, you know... "people are strange, when you're a stranger..."

7. The thing is I haven't even ATTEMPTED to communicate with her. We are still Facebook friends. We still have mutual friends. I've even been in the same car with her at one point. But not a single word was said it was as if we didn't even see each other. Whenever I think of her when I'm out and about I can't do anything other than think one thing: "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck I shouldn't have fucked that up"

Truuu

8. ProTip: If you feel as your relationship is deteriorating (whether you want to fix it or not) break up with the other person immediately. Chances are, they are debating on breaking up with you anyway. The break-upper rarely feels as badly about the breakup as the breakee. The breakee always feels inadequate and unwanted. You can easily decide who gets to feel what just by initiating the breakup.

Its a simple science, really. Ask yourself this next time you are with a girl and find it going downhill again? Is the chance at fixing the relationship greater than the very real risk of getting broken up with and being depressed and thinking about that person everyday for the next 365+ days?

Who says emotion and logic cant be present at the same time? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Just adding this to my previous post since it is exactly what i was talking about

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You should really try to move on man, 2 months isn't really that long of a time for you to be getting hung up on a woman (now 3 years is another story).

You're putting her pussy on a pedestal man, there are plenty of beautiful women out there.

10. Well I think you should tell her how you're feeling, but I don't think ahw'll 'take you back'.

Time to move on