Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I weird?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke with people, I like to take a hit or two and then wait for 5-10 minutes to see if I want more. Every else I smoke with goes straight ahead and takes like 5 or 6 hits really fast in the course of like 2 minutes. I don't like feeling really high because I get panicky, so I pace myself and then I'm able to have a good time. Is this weird? I'm like the only one I know that does this.

2. you know what you like and how to tell if you like it or not? so weird man. go see a therapist :p

nah, different strokes for different folks is all. weird is completely subjective anyway. don't stress it

3. One of my homies is the same way. Fist time I smoked him out I got him super stoned. He was trippin n I was on a pretty good level but nowhere near his level. I told him that he would be fine n that he's only trippin cuz he's really high n to just chill out. But he was a panicky mother fucker. It's not really weird, it's just your not really being one with your high. N if you pace yourself to when you do finally get really high n you r straight then that's good

4. As long as your not holding a joint in rotation for 5-10 minutes watching it burn away, then it doesn't matter

5. Hahaha yes, that would be very bad! I hate it when your smoking with people n there's always that one person that holds the joint,blunt,piece,etc... N hasn't even hit it yet, they just sit there staring off into space while I'm here like, "HIT THAT SHIT!"

6. I'm guessing you have a lower tolerance?

There's no need to take hit after hit if you don't need to, so do what you want! But once you get a higher tolerance, you might have to do all those hits back to back. I need a t-break soon :(

7. In a rotation if I don't wanna get really high I'll just take a hit every other round.

8. ^Like he said . You got a low tollerance, all you need at this stage is 1-2 hits. Enjoy while you can.^