Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I wasting my wax?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austyn12, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I just smoked .2 and a little tiny hit after that out of my vape pen and im bairly high wtf? .2 of bud vaped gets me higher?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Maybe bad wax?

peace

3. Maby dude

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 success, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    i used like .1/4 of what i would use in a regular dab if that in my new cloud 2 vape. and i get high as shit

5. dude .01 ought to get you like a bowl if it's good wax. .2???? madness. If I took a .2 glob I'd be gone all freaking day.

Try hotknifing just to make sure it's not your toking method and then if that doesn't do it...it's your wax.

6.  Hey bro you confirmed my suspicions, I knew that was right, my wax is kind of dry/powderish, is that ok? I keep thinking I'm burning through it way too much, but I used the same device as my buddies ( atmos thermo w) and I got blasted with just a few hits from it..So it must be the wax right? 

7. I have the same vape and it works pretty well you probably figured it out by now but it was just your wax. it shouldn't be powdery at all but honestly i would buy micro g pen off ebay from the manufacturer it works a lot better

8. lolol what if someone sold him waxes/fats from a winterization??? hahahaha that would be so shitty and was it really a .2? you weighed it out? thats a fatass dab