Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I wasting my dank???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chino1130, Feb 23, 2008.

1. I don't know why this is the first time in my 3 years of smoking I'm wondering this..... but is there a point where you just can't get any higher and are wasting weed? I have my dorm to myself and just smoked in the bathroom. After a bowl I was pretty messed up but was like... I want another one.... but after the second one I felt no higher than after the first bowl... did I just waste like .2 or .3? If so that sucks.

2. dude, youre fine. i never understood why people like to split hairs over marijuana. superficial, meaningless things like that are supposed to reveal themselves to you when youre high. .2, .3, who the fuck cares. youre high? youre happy? then good!:hello:

3. man this has started happeneing to me. i can pretty much smoke all night as long as it keeps getting passed to me but after i certain point i plane off and dont get much higher with each new bowl. it keeps the buzz going but i dont get retarded like i used to.

4. yes, you are wasting weed. it's hard to quell that voice that wants another bowl, but shoot it down with common sense. no point in smoking more if it wont get you high. just save that next bowl for when you start coming off the first one.

5. well said beamish :smoking:

6. yes chino, tolerance is a bitch. Im going through the exact same thing right now, Ive been smokin for about 2 yrs. and its starting to get when I first smoke Im high but after that Im chasing that initial buzz....

just back off it a bit, I know its hard but its what Ive done and your tolerance goes down quick, try smoking half as much as you do now for a few days and you can see....

good luck homes!

7. I was at that point a few months ago, so I took a 3 week brake. It worked great.

8. I usually don't bother smoking again until I'm very noticeably coming down. If you take that approach, I guarantee you'll start smoking less on a daily/weekly basis, and you'll feel way more high from the smoke when you first toke up :) My wife and I used to go through damn near an eighth a day, but now we probably kill a G in a night at the most, and I get just as high as I used to when we were smoking 3x that amount.

9. something I noticed for me at least if I hit that plateau as I smoke more I don't get too much higher but I'll stay that high for a lot longer just at that stoned point

10. interesting thread here..

i suggest you eat a firecracker, you wont come down until the early morning

11. Sometimes when I get high, I just plain forget about a full bowl I packed and just leave it for when I've come down, which is great, because it's always nice to find a full bowl lying around just for you.

12. Yeah, after a certain amount, you don't get any higher. But like someone else said, you're high, happy, and that's what matters most. I haven't really been able to get blazed all day because this KB was hard on my tolerance, but I still keep smoking. Probably not the smartest, but I feel a little buzzed and I just like smoking.

13. Yep happens alot. With weed less is more :) ........but dam i just love tokin up even if i cant get high, do it for the taste, relax, and its always fun

14. Happens to me everytime I smoke. I can't resist smoking another bowl, one just doesn't ever seem good enough to me.