Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i ugly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jun 8, 2004.

?

Would you date this?

1. Yea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hellz no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. your a cutie. who cares what everyone else thinks...its your life and waht matters is waht u think about yourself so dont listen to the assholes who say your ugly...thats their opnion.

2. AHHHH PUT A SHIRT ON!!!

Haha jk man.

3. look like GI jane reporting for duty

4. you look sorta like my friend anthony

5. You\'re not as ugly as endolitematrix.. which isn\'t saying much... \"it\'s like being the best looking person on the view.\" but in all seriousness... endolite.. what is wrong with you..

6. I\'m far better looking than you, to be honest. :smoking:

7. ... and a good portion of the gay ones, I reckon. She\'d just have to coax em a bit more :p

8. Well said!

9. You look like this kid I know named Phevan...cept without the \'hawk. I think he shaved it, but I can\'t remember.

10. ditto rujin, ditto.

11. I don\'t know what you guys are talking about, I think endolite is kinda cute. In a babyface kind of way, but then my fiancee is kind of babyfaced, too. I guess I just like that look [​IMG]

12. Splifster, It takes a real man to critisize someones looks with out posting a picture of yourself....

I apologize again for the vulgar, but the immature asses on this site are begining to get to me

13. we should try to be nicer

:D

14. LOL. I think I might have made one of the first comments about his sig, which resulted in a complaint thread.

15. actually, I believe ketchup started that. though it was a common liment.

16. we have a love connection!

youd have some baby faced kids, thats for sure!

17. Uh oh. Well, it was nice knowing you, S_T_D.

18. I just meant that once Indy/RMJL/Hempress see that post, that\'ll pretty much be it for you at GC. Gilligan basically did a similar thing on a completely different forum, and it got him banned, so, you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.