Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i ugly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jun 8, 2004.

?

Would you date this?

1. Yea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hellz no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. well whenever that comes out we gotta have superjoint put that somewhere as a stickey... or ill have it as my screensaver!! meh... weel see
    and man... id have to say you arnt... but i really cant tell... i dont see anything wrong with you, no 2 noses.. both sides of the face even.. i dunno.. if i wernt straight id hit that ;)

2. lol......now theres an honest answer
    i think your cute too ;)

3. what! a screensaver lol!

*chuckles.........*

4. dis guy pon dis aint dat ugly he jusa needa get lil bit more confident and cheer up thats all...

And nextmancourse galz lookin 4 looks 2 in a guy but aint the main thiung na mean without a perosnlaity wot is his worth. Men Think outta there Dick girls think outta there head...Paint The Pic!

5. alright....never do this again.

anyways

What you say is true, but aernt girls gonna be more interested in a better looking guy when they first meet him. Its an attention getter. But I find alot of the good looking girls are sometimes dull as shit, like no matter what i throw at them, things just dont kick off. But yeah, I would much rather have a pretty girl with a nice body, and nice personality. Call me shallow, but it just makes me that much more attracted to her.

6. i think your wrong :D

7. / isnt that ur pic as ur avatar? if so your deff. not ugly

8. that is so fucking true

9. hey man, you\'re cute.

10. Yah bro dont sweat nothing just blaze it

Blaze on

11. Uh... Well, If I was a complete homo wearing pokadots like Elton John... I\'d totally do you and highgirlie(to make up for the gayness) at the same time..

On a side note... Im TOTALLY HAWT!

...i wish...

Oh yea, my hair flips out a bunch, so it looks weird... it\'s all cut now, shorter, to the eyes, with no flips ::cries::

12. Well said.

13. Im completely heterosexual, 100% str8, and I could say if i were a chick, i\'d wanna date ya. But dude, put a damn shirt on. lmfao...

By the way, I myself favor the buzzed look...LOW MAINTAINANCE! Hell yeah!

But dont feel bad about your looks dude...I cant even put a tie on str8.

14. damn I cant believe this thread is still being bumbed up...wow...

15. nah ur not ugly, no worries man...ive seen alot more dudes that are 5 times uglier. dont worry ur good

16. wow....cant beleive this thread is still going...proably one of the lamest or most akward ive ever read wihel stoned here...but if i cant beat em...fuck it...if u wanna check out the sexiest stoner fros ull ever lay eyes on..check out my website

www.angelfire.com/un/bigburd

or maybei ll find a pic 2 put in my avatar

w3rd

Big Burd

17. that is the kid from american history x

18. You know from my experience I noticed that with the majority of women, looks are sortof important, but IT\'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!!! that will appeal to women. And this isn\'t that stupid show American Idol that breaks every characteristic attibute down and tells everyone who is the most attractive.

It varies with every woman........

But man you got a great sense of humor. You can laugh at yourself so easily, like me. Roll with the punches .

19. what about me?

20. Your a great looking guy, but I know the best looking people that are ugly to me because of their personality...Looks have nothing to do with it. It\'s all about how you are as a person. You have to be beautiful on the inside. And oh yeah..fuck that bitch who talked shit about you. This bowl\'s for you buddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.