Am I tripping?

Discussion in 'General' started by routaruo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Greetings,
    I'm extremely blazed right now and it's not even enjoyable. I was about a 6or7 on the 1-10 scale and then I ripped a bong 2 times and now I'm fucked. This high has not been enjoyable and I'm tripping out and feeling nausea and very disoriented and confused. I was sitting on my chair earlier, having some body highs and I had the strangest feeling. It was as if my left testicle had exploded, and as if I kept pissing myself. I realize how weird that sounds, but it made me feel like I wanted to puke. I'm very burnt out right now but I'm still tripping out hard. Is there anything I can do to feel more comfortable / less paranoid. I tried taking a walk and then helped while I was outside, but when I came in I felt the exact way I felt earlier. Any help?

2. [​IMG]

3. Drink some water lay down and play some music.

Just relax and chill you will be fine.

4. Dude, what's with all these "am I tripping out?" threads lately. Is there a new strain of sativa going around? Haha

5. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Dude, what's with all these "am I tripping out?" threads lately. Is there a new strain of sativa going around? Haha[/quote]

maybe laced shit is goin around.

6. Kids can't handle it these days :smoke:

7. Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off!!

8. Just know that it's just weed man, you can't od, it's all in your head, just don't chief so much next time

9. Had a bad trip couple days ago heart started pumping super fast after a blunt but im fine when i smoke now it is all in your head bro just dont stress off it.

10. lololololololololol

11. Do what any normal person would do when they trip out hard...Flip the fuck out and brace for impact!:cool:

12. #12 landofodd, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    deleted.
    this is serious.

13. That doesn't sound like weed or anything from a high. If you're still feeling nauseous or physical pain go to the hospital.

14. #14 landofodd, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    THIS IS SERIOUS!!! PLEASE READ!
    it has nothing to do with "being ripped" from smoking too much. it has more to do with your testicle getting ripped if its blood supply.

(Testicular torsion)

Testicular torsion is a painful condition that occurs when the spermatic cord — which includes the vas deferens, arteries, veins, lymphatics, and nerves — twists and cuts off blood supply to the testicle (where sperm and testosterone are produced). It happens when a small ligament that normally attaches a testicle's base to the scrotum becomes loose, allowing the testicle to twist and turn.

A guy could be born with a loose ligament, and so have some predisposition for this, but testicular torsion can also be the result of trauma to the scrotum or really strenuous physical activity.Most often occurring in males under the age of 30 years, testicular torsion is more common during infancy or adolescence. It is not that uncommon.

SYMPTOMS OF TESTICULAR TOROSION INCLUDE:
    onset of sudden pain in a testicle,
    swelling or tenderness of the scrotum, nausea, vomiting, and/or fever, abdominal pain, fainting and light-headedness, elevation of the testicle on the affected side.

Testicular torsion requires surgery. In most cases, surgery needs to be performed as soon as possible after the onset of symptoms — preferably within six hours — in order to save the testicle. A restriction of blood flow due to testicular torsion could, over time, lead to the atrophying (shrinking) of the testicle, or even infection.Having one testicle removed need not diminish or reduce sex drive or erections. But because the testicles produce male hormones, men who have lost both of their testes may experience a reduction in sex drive and difficulty in getting and/or maintaining an erection. When both testicles have been removed, the next step is usually testosterone replacement therapy, which can be discussed with one's primary health care provider or urologist. Because the testicles produce sperm, losing both also means that a man can no longer have biological children.

My friend had this happen when he was 17 & could have died from it. Ended up having one ball removed, but lets just say, he functions very well sexually today. He also had an implant that feels very real. (I heard ;))

PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR TOMORROW ABOUT THIS.
    (sorry I sound like a worried mom but, hell, I am.)

Sent from remote island in South Pacific using GC Forum