Am I totally fucked???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. This chick I really wanna hook up with is mad at me. She has a semi good reason. Bascially what happened was that I went to a party with her and her best friend. I ended up getting really drunk and hooked up with her best friend. I spent the night at her freinds place and the next day she seemed mad, rightfully so. My question is have I totally blown my chance?? I hope not. I would like a ladies input as well.

2. Yeah...you fucked it up

3. Come on bro, are you serious with this? You hooked up with her friend!!! The only thing that would have stung her worse would have been hooking up with her mom. Not to give you any ideas....

4. Hell yes, you fucked up. I wouldn't speak to you again.

I think every lady has a couple exes that did something pretty awful, and you will always be known as, "that guy who fucked my friend"

take it as a lesson and be better to the next girl.

5. Damn thats not what I was hoping hahaha. She has def seemed distant since then. I apologized and reminded her of how I get when I am drunk. She didn't seem too mad but still I know she is I just was really hammered and her friend was lookin good that night. My friend who is a chick and friends with both of them gave me some intel earlier. Basically she said that they both think I am trying to switch between them and that simply isn't the case. There must be someway to fix this right?? Should I like try to take her out to a really nice restaurant or something?? Please give me advice on how to get out of this problem lol

6. I don't think there is any way out of it. Sure, she may forgive you, but the fact that you fucked her best friend when you guys first started seeing one anoter is always going to be in the back of her mind, and isn't really the best start to a relationship.

7. Definitely fucked up, and "being wasted" or "that's
    how I get when I'm drunk" bs isn't going to fly.

Idk, I wouldn't be attracted or interested anymore.

I mean I like my friends, but not so much to share
    ANY man under ANY circumstance.

8. We weren't dating. This was like a 2 weeks ago when I wasn't fully sure which one of them I liked. They are both gorgeous and huge potheads so it wasn't easy to choose lol. But now that I like this chick I have this looming over my head and it sucks :(

9. Ya if you even tried to use the excuse I was drunk then your fucked.
    The best you can do is say that was a mistake and dont chase after her anymore, she'll come to you and then you can fuck her ;)

10. I am almost positive she is still attracted to me. And I put the MOVES on her when we chill. The other night were blazing and I was like spend the night in my room and she slept on the fucking couch FML. Jeez my dick gets me in too much trouble.

11. Protip: dont sex the girls friends your trying to date :D

12. Look at what you are selling man. Hey I'm this fine ass man who will treat you great unless I get drunk. By the way, I drink to the point I'll sleep with your friends, not even your family is safe! I can be yours for the low low cost of your heart and devotion. C'mon down ladies to larry's sham shack and I'll be yo next baby daddy!

I think if you look better at what you are selling you can see the image you are portraying. Hopefully you will use that to modify your decisions and not become a con artist but the seed is out there. Good luck with it.

13. I never treat girls bad. No matter if I am drunk or sober. I just get really horney when I get drunk and I tend to hit on more chicks. Lots of people are like that. Thats what I meant by how I get when I am drunk. I don't usually do that but I was just so hammered and this chick was so bangin. sometimes I get clouded judgement like that doesn't make me a bad person or an asshole. I am a very nice person, I just do stupid stuff sometimes like any human. I am far from perfect.

14. Damn, you fucked up bad lol

15. It doesnt matter if you were drunk or not. I wish I could give nice advice, but I think you blew it. I wouldnt date a guy if he did that. I think you should see if it works it's self out. If not all you can do is move on and learn from what you did.

16. Being drunk is no excuse what-so-ever. You done fucked up.

17. [quote name='"ewb"']Being drunk is no excuse what-so-ever. You done fucked up.[/quote]

Yup, I don't think id even talk to a guy I was interested again if he did that. If I did it'd be an automatic permaban to the friend zone

18. yea man...you fucked up. drunk or not that's never a good call...

19. I hope so...your smugness literally comes out from my compute screen and stinks up my room.

20. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']This chick I really wanna hook up with is mad at me. She has a semi good reason. Bascially what happened was that I went to a party with her and her best friend. I ended up getting really drunk and hooked up with her best friend. I spent the night at her freinds place and the next day she seemed mad, rightfully so. My question is have I totally blown my chance?? I hope not. I would like a ladies input as well.[/quote]

all i can say is, i hope so. if the girl would ever forgive you for that she is so loose that i would hope you wouldnt want to date her. but if youre looking for a slut just get really drunk again (but not as drunk as before) and apologize, you'll probably wake up in the morning with a killer hangover and in her bed