Am I Too Late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by trueillusion880, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I've been considering the idea of growing a small outdoor crop for my own personal use for a while now and have finally decided that I want to do this. But before I spend $75 on some seeds and get down to business I'd like to make sure it's not too late to start a summer crop. It'll probably be another 2 weeks before the seeds would arrive so they wouldn't be started until about the first of july. So my question is, would the beginning of july be too late to start a few plants?

Thanks for any info.

- Tracy

2. It depends on where you live. But, as always, the later you start, the smaller your yield. Might as well go for it--if only to learn for next year.

3. your ordering seeds online that sucks lol.
    i hate seed companys from online.
    most of them are bullshiters.

i always use my own bagseed or make seeds from plants at a friends house. we like to fuck with genetics.

take a female plant of one strain. for example purple kush.
    take a male plant of lets say white widow.
    pollinate the female kush with the male white widows pollen.
    and you got yourself some white kush seeds!

that or i buy clones at the clubs!

4. Going with some clones is another route I may take just because that'll give them more time outdoors and should give me a larger yield as delicious mentioned. I hadn't planned on going with clones because the only clones I can get around here are of strains that I smoke all the time and I was sorta hoping for something a little different if I'm growing my own. But if going with clones means I can get things started earlier and have a larger yield, I may just do that for this year.

Can anyone suggest any good reputable sites for buying seeds online if I do choose to do that next year? The place I was looking at is nirvana-shop.com

5. Getting very late if you haven´t even ordered seeds yet. Clones would definitely be your best bet this year - get them planted YESTERDAY.

And all UK and Holland seed banks are legitimate businesses - I recommend The Attitude for their quality seeds and prompt delivery.

6. THIS QUESTION IS ASKED EVERY DAY!!!! like no lie, atleast twice a day, theres a search button for a reason, PLEASE use it.

7. Hi, first time grower here. I used seedbay and they got here super fast, I didn't expect to get them until 2 weeks from now and they are already showing their first set of leaves!!!!!! I agree with greendelicious, use this season to learn a few things, and whatever small yield you get, you should still be able to recoup your investment and make enough to purchase more seeds for next year!

Kali Mist
    White Russian

Probably not the best for my first out door grow, but It'll still be fun!!!