Am I too late?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jpc636, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Alrighty, so here's the story.

I met this girl, Lauren, last year sometime around June. We had met and seen each other before, but never really talked until the beginning of this school year. We've been talking more and more recently, and she's talked to me about problems she's been having or problems with another guy too. She recently broke up with her 4-month boyfriend, and there's another guy that's interested but I don't think she's into him. How do I approach her as more of a "potential boyfriend" than a "big brother"?

2. Get off the computer right now call her and tell her you would like to be her boyfriend.

3. #3 PhunkyPhoenix, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Well this is definitely a problem faced by a lot of different guys, the "friend zone". There are a few different things I have done to break that barrier. I wouldn't say it is too late just yet, although the fact that she is telling you she is interested in a different guy is a red flag.

If you'd like to be more than just a friend or a shoulder to cry on to this chick Lauren you can't be afraid to let her know. You should use a slight bit of flirting whether over the phone or in person, something I have done that seems to work well is asking her to go out for coffee, a bite to eat, a movie, or something like that.

If she is up for that and you guys end up hanging out, you need to think of something to compliment her on that isn't too much while also maintaining conversation. A few examples could be;  "Wow your smile is so contagious, I like that" or "I cant help but mention the fact that you have gorgeous eyes". If you say something that is a bit flirty and she doesn't respond well the chances are she isn't interested.

If you don't have the courage to say something like that to her in person, that is something to work on but don't worry, the world isn't over. Once you guys split up, give her a text or an online message of some sort instead. Remember, if she doesn't respond well at all it is better to lay off. Good luck, brah. Go get er'!  :metal: 

4. Nigga you're in the friendzone. If she's talking to you about guy problems, it's not really a good sign. Listen to me now because I know what I'm talking about: make your intentions clear from the fuckin start.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum