Am I too late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by southgatoker, Jul 2, 2012.

1. I was going to grow this year but had way too much shit to do. Am I too late to do a seed garden? Like a garden just for seeds.
    I keep the best males and best females and let them breed. They're bagseed about 40 seeds fron Mexican reggie. Well it's brickweed but pretty dank for brickweed. If it wasn't flat buds then they could sell it at a higher price. But anyways, I can finally start my seeds I have now but I fear it's too late so I'm thinking just to grow a crop for seeds so I won't get any hermies next year and get the shitty plants out of the way and keep the most potent and nicer plants. And I don't really have a place to dry and cure this year anyways so I could just pick the seeds out of the wet buds and throw them or make a little bubble hash. What do y'all think? Too late to even do a seed plot?

2. Hmm its kind of late but you can try might get 10 grams of each ...

3. I just want seeds. Hopefully I'll come up with 5-10 males and 5-10 females and have a few hundred seeds of the best bud from the 10-20 plants. Get 2 hermies, get 2 mid bud, and get a really dank one that has blue in it and shit. Hopefully I'll have better odds. Anybody else think I'm too late to start?

4. Stop thinking and start you know what.

5. Since we have passed the summer solstice (longest day of the year) your plants will go into budding mode almost immediately. They will be small, but unless there is an early frost, you should be able to squeeze them in!