Am I the SLOWEST poster here?

Discussion in 'General' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Jan 20, 2004.

1. I know I'm a slow typer. Hell, most people could type faster with their elbows. And I know my pokey computer is slowly dying on me. Tapping out morse code would probably be faster for me. But hell! I've been here over a year now, and I only got like 200 posts! There's some people been here for a few months, and they have like...... thousands! I am here almost every day. except when I'm not here I know most everyone here has a job, or goes to school, or something. I have a job, and I'm an admin on another board, ( a small NFL one ) So all I wanna know is............

Has anybody been here longer than me, and has fewer posts? I know this is stupid, but I'm just a little stoned and curious.

2. Dude, you're stoned!!! That's all that matters. :D

I'm just glad you're here.

3. its true, im apologize, but you are the sorriest poster ive ever seen....

:O haha, nah man! we're just all here all day, everyday.

get your ass posting foo!

4. What she said!!!!!^^^^^

5. woah... i posted mine, and when i came to the general main page, it said 3 replies, most recent my budhead..

you must of hit post about a second after me.

and then i found 5 bucks !!!

6. I found 20 bucks!1

7. Awwwww....your Bud Head. How sweet!!!!

:p

8. Ill never let my budhead go....

Youd better back off Rummy!! hes mine!

and bud head... that 20... it was uh.... mine... i lost it while reading the DXM Faq.

9. Thats not even remotely funny.. I was under the impression that you wanted me for your own!!!!!!!

Back on topic... alot of us spend our spaer time here.. I am usually here 4 hours or so a day.. Sometimes alot more...

I am Dedicated to the one and onlt city!

10. Not yours.... I found it in the " how anal can one person be thread!!!!!

11. It's the craziness in threads, Amsterdam! You just have to join in! :D Once you pick on somebody a little bit, hit on somebody a little bit and then try to figure out what the hell DoK Krapp is talking about in his posts, you'll have a million yourself.

:D

12. That's my f*cking 20 then. Give it to me, NOW!!!!!! GRRRR!!!

13. Dang you guys are fast!

What makes this even sorrier, is, I bought a pipe from here about a year before I even joined the boards here. I would just come and read all the stuff. Just think, I might have close to 400 posts if I'd have started then! LOL

All I can say is, this place is great, and you people here are even greater. It doesn't matter what kinda of mood I'm in, this place does me justice. If I'm in a bad mood, all I gotta do is peruse the boards here and it brings me back up. Sometimes this place is like one of those 'reality' TV shows to me. Everyone here is like a family. A pretty dysfunctional family, but a family with love. Great job to SJ, BH, RMJL, and all the other admins and mods here, on a real smooth running and fun board to. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say THANKS!

14. Come and get it!!! I'll make it as easy as taking cake from a baby... I'll hold it out and you can grab it!!!!!!!

15. Thanks for letting us know we are doing a good job.. We don't hear that much around here!!!

16. LMAO! You only have 210 posts! I just noticed your count. Now, I get what you mean!!!! You really are sllooooooow!!!! ;)

I'm kidding with you..................................mostly.

:D

It is like a reality show, isn't it? I never thought of it that way. Could you imagine putting all of us in one big place for 30 days straight? We could smoke all day, every day. It would be so cool but we'd have to have feather pillows all over the place so we could just pop somebody in the head when they irritate the hell out of us. LOL! :D

I usually get in a better mood when I'm here, too. There are also times when I just want to shoot the screen but that's rare.

It's a cool place. Every single person here makes the City what it is. I say THANKS to all of you!!!! :)

17. I'm smoother than that, Bud Head. I have other ways to get that 20 from you. ;)

18. As long as there is no pain on my part... I can't hardly stand the pain I already have much less could I stand any that you would bring to me!!!

Be kind....

19. Is Dr. Krapp every actually talking about anything? I always thought he was just babbling senselessly...

20. amstadamdream...

yer post count may be small... but its all high quality stuff.

quality rather than quantity.

your words have higher value than other peeps partialy due to the sparsity, and partialy due to the quality. :)