Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the Poster Child for Weed Use?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by schwagdaddy, Jan 15, 2014.

1. The other day I was smoking with my friend and he told me: "You are like the poster child for weed." I had never thought of that until he explained why. I graduated top 10 in my class of 200. I was recruited to play sports at an Ivy League school. I took the hardest courses I could back in high school and continue to do well in school. I smoked everyday in high school yet had a 3.98. I want to be clear that I don't think I am special for being able to balance my life with weed but am curious if anyone besides my friend thinks I help to disprove the stereotypes of a stoner and am a "poster child" for weed being ok. Weed doesn't make anyone stupid, un-athletic, or lazy and it would be great for all of us if the government realized that.