Am I the only weirdo that stares lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OffChops69, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Please tell me that y'all stare at your girls after you do your gardening and I'm not a complete freak lol 20210417_192456.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. It wears off after about 40 years of growing the herb. Eventually it does become fairly routine.
    :)
    LMAO. NOT!!!

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I only stare because my wife does all the work.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. You lucky somebody... Your wife grows you weed. That's a winner all day long!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Team work makes the dream work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Indeed. I don't go into the grow room as much as I used to.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nothing better than staring when bored

8. Foldout chair and crack a beer too

• Like Like x 1
  9. I meditate in my grow rooms, just me an my lady's and the steady hum of the fan....... Ommmmm.
    :hippie:

• Like Like x 2
  10. I spend a lot of time in those rooms .
    I it gets rid of my fucking headache .Only thing that works and smoking one . Also my back feels numb in the room. My body does not hurt anywhere i feel brand new . I will light a joint and hold a pole put my arms over it . Stretch my back out .Omg it feels good. Day dream off . Its like a waking dream. Good times .
    Once i had a tooth pulled came home i stood in the room for 4 hours and sat on a couch and passed out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like to tell myself the the CO2 I'm exhaling is stimulating my plants when I'm in there, but I know my ventilation is way too good for it to make a difference

• Like Like x 2
  12. Of course I stare. I have to set a timer to remind me to return to my daily routines outside of the Grow.
    People who grow flowers seem to spend a lot of time looking, no matter what kind of flower. It's one of the rewards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1