Am I the only stoner that . . .

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by greenbliss, Oct 17, 2009.

1. #1 greenbliss, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    Has never done other drugs. I mean Im not counting cigs or alcohol (both of which I use) but like other illegal drugs. I have never touched anything else, except for twice accidentely, coke, in a blunts i didnt know about (both times with coke was that same accidental blunt thing on two separate occasions that were about 18 months apart.) I just dont get why anyone would try things that are actually dangerous. Just because the government lied to us about weed, doesnt mean there aren't truly dangerous drugs out there. I dont think shrooms are to dangerous, but the hallucinations sound like they would be scary to me. Especially with not knowing what the hell is going on. But other things I have heard about people doing sound crazy. Your input?

Uggh, I just realized this is probably better in pandora's box, so to the first mod who finds this here, plz move it there, thanks (forgot, I dont spend much time out of here and real life stories and Im tired and coming off a high that I still kinda feel).

2. i am like you aswell i have only touched pot and alcohol and mb a few cigs. nothing else.

3. im about the same.....i stick with pot only....although i have tried shrooms once and roll pills on 2 different occasions....i absolutely hated the shrooms, it was definitely the 6 worst hours of my life, but i think i took to many for my first time so i had a really bad trip. But as far as the roll pills go, it was tons of fun. I was so energetic and loving, but crazy messed up, they just wanna make you dance and party forever. But i havent done any "hard" drugs and i dont plan on it. Ive seen too many people screw there life up.

4. i've never done anything besides pot. never drank either

5. Only drugs ive had are pot, alcohol, asprin, and caffeine.

6. #6 Buddychrist, Oct 17, 2009
    Just pot and liquor for me, although I plan to soon try Salvia, and some imported absinthe, although I'm not counting on the absinthe being anything worthwhile, definitely plan to make some green dragon with it though. :D

Eh, some vicodin once, was not impressed.

7. i only stick with drinking and bud but ive done shrooms once on my best friends birthday, fun as hell but i think shrooms and salvia are the only other drugs id ever fuck with

8. Same for me, just weed and alcohol <3

9. #9 IGotTheCottons, Oct 17, 2009
    Anyone else see the hypocrisy in that?

First off - MOST illegal drugs are no where near as dangerous as they are made out to be (when used in moderation).

Second off - Alcohol and Cigs are just as dangerous (if not more dangerous) than almost all 'other drugs'... But you use them...

Your logic makes no sense to me, sorry. :confused_2:

For the record... I'm not bashing you... Just saying - put a little more thought into your reasoning.

The reason most people think other drugs are so bad, is because they bought up all the propaganda (much like why some people think weed is so terrible) put out by the gov't. In actuality, most drugs are no where near the monsters they're made out to be.

EDIT: Also, you do not actually hallucinate on shrooms, lsd, mescaline, etc... The things that are already there just get distorted (they bend, move, melt, etc.), and when you stare at a blank surface, or a light, you see some colored patterns and shit...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Everything in moderation. I always researched about the drugs before doing them for the first time. Drugs are only dangerous if you don't know anything about them or the dosage that your body can tolerate.

I almost ODd on heroin a couple of times and once on meth. But that's only because I like to push my body to the edge from time to time. I do it on purpose and only if I have done the drug for a while so I know how much I can handle. There isn't a better feeling than being on that edge, one more line and you're gone. It's obviously a very dangerous but to each his own right.

11. Exactly what he said man, I've used/abused many other drugs and it can be a slippery slope you just have to watch your shit.

12. #12 SHeekle, Oct 17, 2009
    What he said. As a matter of fact, most psychedelics (Shrooms, LSD, Mescaline, Salvia, etc.) Cause zero physical harm whatsoever. They can mess with your head if your not a mentally stable person, but they are as safe as weed physically.

13. #13 greenbliss, Oct 17, 2009

I was going to say that weed shouldnt be illegal in the post, but I was too tired and it was too obvious. I was basically trying to categorize things some how and was way too tired and still coming down from a high and couldnt think of another way to do it.Basically the post was made because of stories of me hearing people do drugs that are crazily dangerous and I believe they were more addicted to those than I am to cigs and certainlly alcohol, since I drink like 8 times a year.

14. So, OP, you've never done any drugs save for those two times you have coke in your blunt?

So in other words, you have done other drugs.

And I know tons of stoners that won't touch coke/thizz or anything like that. Most stoners I know are only cool with weed/mushrooms, the whole comes out of the earth so it must be ok.

15. I was about to say the exact same thing and make the exact same point. I couldn't have done it better myself. Well stated.

16. I think I'm the opposite of this thread...am I the only druggie that didn't try pot until I experimented with narcotics first? ;)

17. Smoking cocaine on something, without preparing it for freebase and then actually freebasing it, wont get you high.

SO many people arnt aware of this, please correct me if im wrong, but putting coke on your blunts or bowls wont do anything more than give you a placebo effect.

18. #18 boxofrain72, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    only have drunk weed and smoked cigs, but definatley wanna do way more shit i plan on doing ecstacy, coke, acid (hopefully soon), shrooms, special k, dmt ect. just stay away from heroin, meth, crack all that shit

19. This is true. The powder cocaine is destroyed by the kind of heat a blunt or a bowl would need to smoke. It may have a small effect, but the vast majority of the powder would be wasted.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Numbs your throat, But yeah, the coke burns rather than vaporizing. I've never felt anything but the only time i've smoked chewy was after yakkin some lines so I was coked regardless.