Am I the only person who...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AddictingGirls, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Is never in the mood for sex when I am high?

It increases my boyfriends sex drive and I have sex with him just to please him but I dont get into it. I dont even want to be touched when im high.
    Is there something wrong with me? :(

2. Theres nothing wrong with you, you just react to smoking different than he does. Definitley tell him about this.

Coke usually makes girls sexually stimulated, give that a shot.

3. not at all! I dont like to be touched either. i sometimes get a little horny during the comedown, but for the most part i dont want to do anything sexual at all. your not abnormal (or maybe we both are):rolleyes:

IMO girl, don't have sex just to appease your boyfriend. unless you know he is willing to do the same for you anytime.

4. yeah, definetly tell your boyfriend about this. talk to him about it.

5. Hes one of those guys who is always in the mood for sex. :)

6. Ive never had sex on coke.
    But that does sound great...I always feel like im on top of the world when I snort.

7. im waiting until im married to have sex (im sure to get flamed for this..bring it on)
    but im usually horny when im not high...soo maybe smoke him up when your in the mood then you smoke up? just a suggestion.

:wave:

8. Sucks for you.

9. not a flame but that sucks lol, as if marriage has any significance anymore.

Anyways, I"m the same way OP. My girl is always after me when we're high, I'm hardly every into it while high myself. I told her this though and you should tell your bf. I'm glad she knows, makes life easier.

10. I think thats awesome.

11. Hogwash!

Don't encourage such ludacris, lol.

Oh, great, let's wait until we get married to have sex, that way after I have sex with my husband I'll be wondering about all the experiences I missed out on and probably cheat on him, get divorced, and ruin my life! :hello:

Just sayin'.