Am I the only person who dosen't think two and a half men is funny?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Shazbuckle, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Hey,

I love all things comedy, mainly british comedy, but I love How I Met Your mother and 30 rock, and it's always sunny in philidelphia, but I just never thought two and a half men was funny, at all!. The jokes are so predictable, and they seem to recycle a lot of the old stuff over and over.

Here is, in my opinion, a typical episode of Two and a half men:

Charlie brings over some hot girl, makes a one night stand joke
    Alan acts awkward
    Kid farts
    Cleaner (who can't act) comments

Does anyone else agree? It's probably just me.

2. The show is awful

Try to find me someone who thinks it is funny (besides my grandmother)

3. All my friends :(

They think I'm nuts

4. That's crazy, I was under the impression that popular opinion considered it awful. Although I suppose it would've been cancelled if that was the case.

Dare to dream I guess.

5. It's terrible. Charlie Sheen is annoying, so is his gay lifemate and their adopted spawn.

6. I find it hilarious, Angus Jones has incredible comic timing for a kid, and the comedy is consistently funny. No, it's not cerebral high brow humor, but it's not slapstick either.

Remember, taste is subjective. For everyone that hate 2 and Half Men, and I know there's a ton, there's people who hate 30 Rock too.

7. To me, it's so mediocre that it becomes terrible. I've heard the same jokes countless times on countless other shows, and I can see them coming a mile away.

But taste is indeed subjective, so rock on, two and a half men lovers. (eww)

:eek:

8. I'm not crazy about the show but my family is so whenever I see it I think of them and usually watch at least a bit.

9. DUde wtf CHARLIE SHEEEN is the cooolest motherfucker alive dont you get it???? naw i dont get it either wtf is up with that show and charlie sheen for that matter

10. Every other joke on there got a giggle out of me and maybe one or two per episode got a genuine unrestrained by boredom laugh.

11. Eh its not the best. I'd rather watch Tenacios D, The Pick Of Destiny! :D

12. no.

it's kinda not funny

13. That show is so sexist! It's disgusting the way women are portrayed in media these days. Plus, try watching it with your mom. Yeah. Not fun.

14. Same here! I am also not that great fan but sometimes when all the friends have get together they usually watch it, so i also have to watch it.

15. Every time that I've watched it, the laughs from the studio audience sound half-hearted...or like they were overdubbed during post production.

And NOTHING in that show has ever made me laugh.

I figure Charlie is going to be worm food by Labor Day (that's the first Monday in September in the States, for our international blades)

16. I know loads of people who think it's funny.
    I really don't get why though.
    The entire script revolves around Charlie sheen makingjokes about getting laid, the other dude making an ex wife joke or calling the kid either fat or stupid.

It's really killed him for me, Hot shots just isn't the same any more...

17. If you have no sense of comedy it's an awful show

18. it's pretty funny blazed

i dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing

19. i've watched a ton if episodes because of the constant reruns on tv, and i've found myself laughing out loud every now and then. it's an alright show, it's just extremely repetitive.

also.....how can you call any show unfunny when you think how i met your mother is funny? that show is basically the modern version of friends. it makes me sad watching it because all of the guys in it are so emasculated. also the jokes suck. no offense though, we all have our own preferences.

always sunny is comedic genius