Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i the only one ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MDC420, Sep 29, 2008.

1. i dont really enjoy being stoned in public places at like college n shit, well i do it but i much prefer to be sitting back with my girl, packing a bowl listening to some Bob Marley, Beatles, Immortal Tech, with a big bag of chips and chocolate and some coke,

i used to get paranoid in company but now i dont give a fuck, i just prefer to sit in her room or my buddies room and totally zone out.

i also like drawing when im stoned, just like with a pen and paper and drawing little pictures n shit .

Happy toking ;)

2. You are officially my new best friend for listening to the exact same playlist as I do while high.

3. yea my gf and I love to just chill at our place. Mellow and relaxing, only way to be.

4. Every thursaday i go to the movies blazed it makes tasks like paying for my ticket and putting the straw in my cokes extremely hard and extremely funny lol, oh the movies seem cooler too

5. i know exactly what you mean
    i already have some minor anxiety issues
    and especially recently i've had serious anxiety and paranoia in public when im super stoned
    even going to pick up some pizza or something is like a scary adventure
    and if you're somewhere surrounded by sheeple that just seem to be staring and judging you it can really suck
    o and children, i hate being around children

i wish everyone was just high all the time

6. if you get anxiety from walking around stoned on campus you just need to realize that most people either smoke weed, don' have a problem with it, or probably have no clue that you're high as long as you aren't a walking example of a pothead (super red eyes, clothes smell like weed, rasta colors, tie dyes)

7. Eh I like to enjoy it going both ways. Everyone likes to just kick it. But occassionally it is nice to go to the movies with your girl blitz. Paranoid? Oh yeah but well worth it.

8. Eh, being high in public really doesn't bother me, pop in some rhoto, get a drink, maybe some sweet tarts, and I'm down like a clown charlie brown

9. I love being high in public, it's just so much fun. But lately I've just been chilling with the girl, Mary, at home.

10. I like being blazed in public as well. I don't really have a reason why, it's just fun.

11. I used to be terrified of being high in public, it would just totally kill my enjoyable high cuz i'd immediately start to get anxious and think everyone was staring.. e.t.c.. I used to ask my friends every 2 minutes.. are my eyes red? do i seem high? After a while, you just get used to it I guess. Now I don't give a fuck. I know that even when to myself I feel like i must seem totally blazed out of my mind, most people can't even tell I'm high at all. :) Some things that require you to be high in public are so worth it.

One of my best times ever was when me and my friends had a blunt fest at Six Flags. We smoked a lot on the way there, then kept going back out to the car throughout the day to smoke more blunts. It was one of the best days of my life.

12. i love chillin at home with just a few friends, but my favorite is concerts, music festies, the beach, movies, a bomb dinner-- anything like that.

sometimes i get a little wierded out around certain people but not if theyre chillers. i haaaate if im with a bunch of people or a big group of friends and somebody (usually somebody who doesnt even smoke weed) will make a point of asking you (or telling you) if you're really stoned. because then im like, "what? uhh. yeah. why? WHY?" hahahah.

13. My friends are always a** holes when we are in public places high so i just like to chill at theit house or mine.

14. That's pretty much my same situation.

I still really like just chilling by myself or with my girlfriend, but it can also be really fun to just be out doing pretty much anything. That and in the very liberal western Washington town I grew up in, it's pretty acceptable and you're rarely the only one blazed.

In the summer months I find it much easier to get away with because when you're wearing proper sunglasses, no one can tell you're high unless you really act it.

What's also fun is when you're able to be completely baked but people still think you're sober.

15. youre not the only one. im kinda like that too. but if im with a few high buddies then its fun. but i much rather sit at a place and chill.

16. I really do like being baked in public, its pretty fun, when your with a friend or two, if theres alot of people it can get annoying..

but I absolutely love just kicking back in my room smoking, playing guitar, lookin through my old photos, thinking about where I should go to take new photos, and listen to music. its one of my favorite things in the world. peace of mind.

17. i use to be... not so much anymore i dont care if they know.. its fun as hell.. last night me and about 4 guys and 2 chicks went to tacobell.. it was like 12:30 we went outside and lit up 2 joints lol.. then the guys that worked their came out and started smoking a blunt we were passin all of it around it was fun

18. Hell no b i go 2 the mall blazed

19. i love being high EVERYWHERE except school( might as well not go, i dont listen at all when high), or around my parents. they are a trip