Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jakehopt, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Maybe it's just me on this one folks, but I thought about this while in shower (I'm sure that's a great visual), go figure.

If I have anything in the house mild altering, doesn't matter what, weed, opiates, DXM. I"m tempted to take it.

This has lead me to only buy when I intend to take.

2. i dont mind picturing you in the shower one bit :ey: and if i have weed (i usually dont pick up less than an 8th, unless ill smoke what i grabbed pretty much on the spot) and im always tempted to smoke a bowl.. it can actually interfere with my schedule sometimes.. im weak.....

3. I don't know if I'm stupid but this doesn't make much, if any sense to me at all. Basically you're asking if there's some psychoactive substances in the house we feel the need to take them? Me, kind of, if it's worth my time ad the positive effects outweigh the bad. Never without researching on the good ol' Erowid.

4. No...hes saying if hes picked up on drugs

Like weed, shrooms, pills, DXM....hes tempted to do it whenever he has it

To the OP: Yea im the same way. If i have stuff then im gonna be doing some of my stuff whatever it is

5. Well on occasions, but I usually buy my stuff in bulk so I'm satisfied pretty much throughout the day. It's only when I'm dry that I feel compelled to do mass quantities of drugs.

Go figure. haha

6. oh god

i have daily staring matches with my mom's wine bottles

hell even fucked with vanilla extract a couple times outa despiration

7. As long as it's before 12:00 it's alright :D

8. Damn, how does that even work? How do you manage to get down enough? It doesn't really seem worth it to me just to get drunk.

9. If I have it, it wont be for long. Vicious cycle it is really.