Am I the only one..

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Sep 13, 2008.

1. who hates blunts?

They're so gross to me.

And they don't get me high.

anyone else?

2. Um if you smoke a blunt and dont get high.

Somethings not goin right.

3. It's because I find them so gross.

4. yea youre the only one. 99.9999999% of the earth likes blunts. you are that .0000001
    in all seriousness, youre not inhaling them right if they dont get you high. hold that shit in for longer if it isnt. i see too many noobs suck the smoke into their mouth and it makes me want to pimpslap them

edit: if theyre gross, how does that correlate to getting high :confused:

5. i dont hate blunts. but my lungs cant really handle them too well anymore. i can smoke a blunt every once and a while, but definately not everyday. i smoke pretty premium bud too so i dont need to roll 2 grams into a cigar to do the trick. i prefer joints and bongrips anyway.

6. Blunts are novelty to me. I'd just rather skin up a joint or load of a bong.

7. I could never hate anything that involved weed.......

.......ever:smoking:

8. Kids watch rappers on tv ACT like they're smokin out and just mimick what they see.

9. i love a good green honey dutch blunt. the only blunts i like are either dutches or made with a real cigar, like from a humidor shop. any of those phillys and swishers and such paper cigars are just gross.

and to cannabisblunt. i ALWAYS suck the smoke into my mouth first and then snap it down to the lungs. i can taste it better that way and it cools the smoke before it hits your throat. i never just straight inhale off a blunt.

10. I concur, blunts are less effective and contain nasty tobacco.

Hits from the bong. ;)

11. no doubt :wave:

12. im sure i could think of something terrible and perverted that involves marijuana smoking.

13. I'm not the biggest fan of blunts. I dont mind them and they do the trick.

But anytime I have a choice I go with something else.

gong ftw

14. somehow, i cant smoke bongs anymore, it kills my lungs, everytime i take a hit, my lungs just fuckin hurts like hell, it feels like a knife goin though..

anyways, i love smokin blunts, its get me SUPER HIGH!!!:smoking:
    but i smoke blunts on special days...

15. i used to like them (i guess)

but now i don't fuck with them anymore

but it's nastalgic to smoke a blunt for me

which is prolly y i don't smoke them any more

16. yea i always take a big draw. . . let it kinda of dance out my lips then inhale it all down

17. I dont find them very appealling to be honest. For me its more of a special occassion thing. Bongs or pipes are my prefered weapons of choice.

18. U always think blunts look weird.
    but never kept me from smoking them.

I only smoke them if offered, i prefer glass.

19. i thought black people strictly smoked blunts.

im kidding no hate i promise! im just a sucker for racial humor.

20. I don't like blunts either...I'll smoke one without complaining if that's the overall will of the group, but I prefer glass