Am I the only one??

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeMonument, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Am I the only 18 year old guy that doesn't like playing videogames?

There have to be some blades out there who are like me right?

2. When I was 18, I didn't like video games. I never really made it past gta 3 with video games.

3. You're 18 now, but joined in 2010? :eek:

Heh, but to answer your question: no, you're not alone. Tons of guys don't play video games. But I'm not one of them. If I have time to sit behind a TV/monitor, 99% of the time I'd rather play a game the watch something. So I basically never watch TV/movies.

4. I used to be a full time gamer after high school. Did it for 5 months, then i got a job and havnt gamed since. Its a waste of time IMO

5. No, I think there are about 400 million of them in the third world
    they prefer eating

6. yeah lots of young people don't, it's nice to have friends who like to do other things

7. i haven't owned a console since i was 15.

8. No I play NHL sometimes now but wasn't interested in video games at 18...

9. I love video games. Try a different type of game. Settle into something deep like Mass Effect. Big TV, Xbox, snacks.

10. Oh and smoke of course

11. I only usually play video games in the winter when its to cold to go chill outside. Then spring and summer roll around and I never touch my console. Seasonal for me.

12. I sold my ps3 when I was 16, after I realized how much of a waste of time it was, and after I realized I am way too competitive

13. I like black ops 2 cause it feels good.