Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I The Only One ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StnrInStilettos, Jan 25, 2013.

1. That used to frown my nose on weed? I used to think it was filthy, only slackers smoked it, and that basically you had no prospects in life if you were associated with people who smoked. It wasn't until got older and educated myself instead of listening to society that I began to love the herb, but am I the only one who once felt this way?

2. About 1-1/2-2 years ago that was me.

3. Nope, never grew up against weed probably because my family wasn't against weed. And I was exposed to it as early as 6th grade so I've been seeing it positively since.

4. Yeah I thought it fucked your life up, but I was always curious so when I found out that some people around me smoked, I would always ask them questions and shit about it. Then I eventually started doing my own research on the drug and started going down the marijuana brick road :). That's my life story lol

5. Haha @ marijuana brick road!!

6. I've been interested in it since I understood what it really was when I was very young

7. I used to think that when I was real young just because thats what I was taught by society.then I learned the truth when I tried it myself

8. I thought the same thing until I tried it and fell in love lol

9. MJ is wholly underestimated and misunderstood by a good portion of the population, which leads it to having such a bad connotation.

10. My argument against trying Cannabis was it would mess me up for running track.
    His reply was, "I kick your ass every time we run, so try it.

And I did, that will be 55 years ago on the 30th of this month.
    Thank you, Ralph, where ever you might be!

11. I didn't really have an opinion on it either way until I was about 15. I knew shit all about it and somehow missed all the anti cannabis propaganda, so when it came up one day in school and I did a project about it I learnt a lot, about both the positive and negative effects and presented a balanced, unbiased argument that got me an A. I tried it a year later and well now I'm here.

12. to walk across the fire for you

13. I told my high school sweet heart that I would leave him and never speak with him again if he smoked weed. And everyone who did smoke was immediately disowned as my friend, it was the MOST TERRIBLE AWFUL THING OMG!

I started smoking when I was 20 haha. It's changed my life for the better, happy I woke up!

14. LOL! I laughed unbelievably hard. :smoking:

15. Omggggg! I was the exact same way! I would've never dated a boy who smoked . When I first heard of my boyfriend, they described him as a "Stoner", I was like oh no, I'll pass. That's disgusting. Now, he's my favorite smoking partner and always has the best weed. :) lol.

16. Sorry. Double post.

17. I so wish I got this joke. :(

18. I wasn't introduced to weed nor do I knew it existed until I tried it, it was probably my child-like curiosity and keeping my options that lean towards and I'm glad I met ms. maryjane. I'd probably wouldn't be the deep introspection reflective turtle if it wasn't for her.

19. yea i used to be one of those weed is bad and i don't really know why people but then i smoked once... did my research, and pretty much became an advocate lol it's actually pretty healthy

20. Melissa Ethereridge