Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xa75k, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Am I the only one who isn't a huge fan of blunts? Personally I don't like the taste, always hated tobacco. I perfer joints >, am I the only one?

2. Never smoked a blunt, never will. I like to TASTE my weed, and not be smoking a tobacco leaf. Its also much harsher on the lungs.

3. Never smoked a blunt either, i wouldnt say no to one but i wouldnt roll one myself. No one I smoke with does either

4. I dont mind them, i tried to smoke less of em cuz of the tobacco but it doesnt taste that bad imo

5. I prefer joints just because I'm much better at rolling them and I like to taste my weed

6. Nope, your just white.

7. I don't mind blunts but I usually smoke by myself and Im not gonna face a blunt so ill sat joint. I mainly vaporize though

8. no, blunts are wak

9. Really..? :rolleyes:

10. I'm white, don't mind them but don't smoke em much. You don't get as high as u can if you were to put all that weed in a pipe, bong, or definitely a vape.

11. who the fuck smokes weed for the taste?

12. Tobacco masks the full taste of the bud compared to smoking it in a joint by itself, or pipe etc..

13. I do love smokin joints and hittin a bong or bowl, but a blunt puts the icing on the cake man, gotta smoke bluntz cuz

14. if you smoke long enough, you will be able to distinguish the taste of bud.. You won't just taste the burnt plant matter when you smoke, but in tern you will be able to taste that some strains have a fruity taste and etc....

OT: Fuck any type of paper, stay loyal to the glass

15. This ^^

Y'all complain a Lot though and are raciest... Iv been smoking 7 years now and I love blunts. I can't really roll one, my friends do for me but I smoke em. I smoke blunts to the head too.

In my opinion, bongs, bowls or any glass gets you higher you just come down quicker then a blunt or a joint.

I'm not sure where all you guys^^^ are from, but In Philly, they make "2xl" which is just a rolling paper, like a joint but with a blunt. It's just the paper, no leaf and no need to gut the Tabacco out, that's what I smoke

16. Only on grasscity do you see people hating on blunts. Wah wah wah tobacco as if theres a significant amount in it.

I can taste my sweet sweet dank perfectly fine with em too, just gotta roll them right.

Haters gonna hate

17. only smoked 3-4 blunts in my years of smoking

18. I don't exclusively smoke blunts, but I smoke quite a few of them on an average day, usually shared with a friend or two or four.

19. I absolutely hate blunts....BUT I'll smoke a spliff anyday, much different taste to me but to be honest my bong beats all, tbh blunts give me a murky high and they don't taste good, n I'm black from the east coast so hard to find someone who agrees here

20. Because only white people like joints right? :rolleyes:

When you start to find dank ass buds that taste great you'll understand.