Am i the only one with this fear?

Discussion in 'General' started by SublimeSativa, May 16, 2011.

1. I feel like eating a maple donut.

2. Snakes would definitely see my dick as a monster and attack it

3. i have a fear of accidentally shitting backwards up into my butt so i just avoid shitting in general

4. you must have really bad shit breath lol jk jk:)

5. hahahahaha. :laughing: welcome to the club

6. I'm always scared of spiders or ants crawling up my asshole not biting my nuts Dx

7. #27 DDV, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lol'd

8. I haven't heard of snakes, but rats definitely enter most house through their toilet. How sad of story would that be. "Man gets asshole nibble by rodent." that's just embarrassing.

9. Hahaha I had this fear when I was a kid

10. Indeed. Ever since I saw a spider in my toilet once, I now check the toilet and the perimeters for any bugs before sitting down and taking my shit :smoke:

11. I don't do that but I do do other strange things when about to shit lol :)

12. When I was really young, just after the movie IT came out, every time I would flush the toilet I'd immediately run out of the bathroom full speed before he could come through the drain and kill me... That movie traumatized me for years..

13. Indiana Jones and the shitter of doom.

14. 1000 ways to die: death by toilet snake.

For real, though, doesn't something like this happen in a movie? I somewhat vaguely remember something like it.

15. They climbin out yo sewers snatchin yo poopie up

16. Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes in this motherfucking toilet!

17. Their has actually been a report of a snake coming out of a toilet and biting a man's nuts, that's when the fear got worse lol ill try to find a link.

18. #38 Streetsaint, May 17, 2011
    ROFLMFAO!! I think you get a little too high brohan XD try some real
    Mellow
    Shit ^.^ All my fear in life is a result of my own twisted mind...if youre the same way it will dissipate if you take the time with yourself to address what you perceive as issues

19. #39 Streetsaint, May 17, 2011
    Lmao that made me LOL XD

20. #40 Streetsaint, May 17, 2011
    Sounds like my saturday night to be honest...im the inspiration for the eminem song FACK XD