Am I the only one who...?

Discussion in 'General' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Really likes ice cream in the WINTER? I dunno... Something about the winter always makes me crave ice cream, and I tend to not eat it as much during the warmer months in which it was intended... So... Anyone else? Or am I all alone here?

2. Nope, ice cream is yearly :yummy:

never just one season man. There is just something about eating it when its already cold out that appeals to me though, definitely seem to crave it more in winter....... never really thought about that before

3. I like ice cream whenever I'm hungry for it. Whether it's winter or summer it's always room temperature in the house, so what's it matter what's going on outside?

4. honestly i like it in the winter more than summer =)

5. I like ice cream every season, but then again we don't get heavy winters over here.

6. Yup, Ice cream is always great. Eat ice cream 'till ya get them stomach disorders!;)

7. I like frozen custard better than ice cream, but its all good

8. ...... actually, so do I. That stuff is flat out amazing :D :yummy:

TCBY (the countries best yogurt) has great frozen yogurt. All the frozen, tasty treats rule

9. did you have an experience when you were younger where you got/felt sick eating ice cream in the summer? I know milk products can be a bad thing sometimes if you are active and outside when its hot. In my case it was eating Wendys frostys while riding in a hot car for hours. ugh
    I still like ice cream anytime though, summer or winter.

10. Ice cream in the winter is good, especially when high.

11. yeah, I think i experienced something like that once, and it actually involved a wendys chocolate frosty. I ate one earlier in the day, i think this was freshman year of high school, and i had football practice later, and the heat that came later in the day didnt mix well with the dairy and the running

12. I usually never crave ice cream in the summer. In the summer, usually I'm just hot and thirsty. Water or Milk will satisfy that. Ice Cream just makes me more thirsty, and all the sugar in my system doesn't feel good when it's hot out.

A milkshake is a different story though...

13. Are you serious? I love ice cream 365 days a year. Preferably Rocky Road, with a little milk splashed over it.

14. Try this:

Coldstone's Waffle Bowl with Candy Cotton ice cream with gummybears mixed in. Dankness of all danks. Or for the chocolaty people.. Birthdaycake remix with vanilla ice cream instead of cake batter. Brown fudgy sweetness.

:eek:

15. You are NOT alone, I crave ice cream when it's cold outside in a major way.

16. I dont eat ice cream. :eek:

:hello:eric:hello: