Am I the only one who....

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMindd, Nov 26, 2013.

1. An I the only one who blows out the ash through the carb. After I've cashed a bowl I will cover the carb with my thumb and blow through the mouth piece and blow all the ash out on to the floor (when I'm outside.)

than I will blow through the carb piece so I can get some of the ash that fell through the bowl hole and any pieces just chilling on the outsides of my mouth piece. I was doing this today and just wondered if anyone else does this to.

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

2. no but i usually suck the ash through instead of beating my glass bowl on my glass ashtray....i see people do that and almost brace myself for them to break their piece.

3. Yeah I do it. Just so that my next hit won't be an ashy tasting one.

4. You suck the ash through? what do you mean like into your mouth?

5. Before I stopped smoking I would cover the carb, and blow through the mouth piece really hard to get all the ash out, I would do it over the trash can. Then I would take a baby wipe and wipe the bowl clean. I am very anal retentive when it comes to cleanliness haha

6. #7 Nugagerube, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    ive done it on occasion. not very much though, idk if it really helps that much

7. no into the chamber of the bowl

8. I wash every single one of my pieces once a month haha. I get em all clean and than dirty them up for a month than clean again and repeat haha

9. yep, do it all the time since i use a glasss screen with most pieces, works like a charm.

10. Nah I blow it through when I'm done as well.