Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who wonders.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Ok so who came up with ALL the prices of weed I mean like was it just a random guy with random prices idk what do you guys think

2. #2 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think it just slowly became the way it is from growers trying to make some money back and prices vary all over the US so but It would be nice if it was cheaper lol! Like 150 an ounce of dank, that'd be nice!

3. It's all about supply and demand, maaaaaaan.

4. grower sets the price for mass selling of the bud, middlemen jack up the price on smaller amounts based on how much people are willing to pay for it

it's like any other commodity

5. weed prices are inflated because its illegal. thank the gov't next time you pay 100 bucks for a quatro of some dank.

6. Who came up for the prices of Oil? Who came up for the prices of Bread? Who came up with the prices of gold? etc... The market sets the price .

7. Man, if pot were legal, I'd be growing my own fields and handing that shit out like candy on Halloween.

8. i'm coming to your house for halloween haha

9. Good idea, dude. This Halloween shall be very green indeed! :smoke: