Am i the only one who thinks the beach is gay?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AuntMary, Apr 4, 2010.

1. well its around the whole spring break time and i was wondering am i the only one who thinks the beach is gay? i mean to me all it is is a big ass swimming pool with sand. i hate sand. i hate the way it feels, the way it looks, the way it smells, etc. idk man.. without the half naked bitches the beach wouldnt even be that big of a deal. the whole idea of sittin in the hot sun isnt that appealing. i got invited to the beach like 3 times this spring break (i live kinda close to myrtle) and i was like fuck that ima smoke a blunt.

fuck the beach

/rant

2. No I also think the beach is very homosexual.

3. Do people still resort to using gay as an adjective? That was soo like, last year. :rolleyes:

4. I can't swim so I'm not really a beach fan. I do need a proper tan though, these tan lines are no good.

5. Fuck the beach I was in Myrtle for senior week never touched a beach. Beaches are only cool if ur chillin on an Island.

6. I am surprised with some of the responses here. The beach can be a good time. Play catch with the football/frisbee and look at near naked girls. Add a couple brews to the day and who knows what could happen.

7. People still resort to the "so last year" phrase?

8. #8 Arnulfog, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Ohhh, I thought you meant the beach had a lot of gay people,then I read your story. Why are you mad at the beach? did you have a bad experience? go to the YMCA or Swim hole.

9. Wow jamesh, you're so dense, I think I literally heard the "whoosh" sound go right over your head. [​IMG]

It's called sarcasm, if you couldn't catch it. ;)

10. #10 Tha Professor, Apr 4, 2010
    Don't have a cow, man.

Edit: Amidoingitrite?

11. #11 jamesh, Apr 4, 2010
    @YOUKNOWWHO-If you're so good at sarcasm, why can't you realize others?

Yet another reason why I need a sarcasm font.

12. Totally disagree, I love going to the beach. I enter volleyball tournaments and just play when I'm down there. Boogy boarding, skim boarding (not sure if that's correct spelling). Bon fires are cool to have down at the beach at night.

If you don't do anything at the beach I can see why you wouldn't like it but it offers so much to people willing to take advantage.

13. yea man i live in myrtle beach. the beach gets boring fast as hell. the girls are the only reason i go there now.

14. I think it was kinda obvious, he was trying to be sarcastic.

"Whoosh......"

15. Yeah well, @youknowwho

eat it.

16. the beach is not that fun. trust me i have lived on maui for 13 years. if the beach was fun i would be there.

yet again, everyone here seems to love that shit, for me its just too big of a deal to go there and get sand in your ass.

17. I've never been to the beach, or seen the ocean. Why am I even posting in this topic?

18. somehow that amazes me and i dont believe it ^

19. Yeah, fuck the beach in its tight little sandy pooper. I do love swimming, but not at the beach. I live really close to what I'm sure is one of the best beaches in Minnesota... I prefer swimming when its in a pool, or off of a boat. Off of a boat you can just dive in and its deep as hell.

20. I think Myrtle Beach in particular fucking sucks, but no, I absolutely adore the beach. It's my slice of heaven. I stand in awe of the big bastard. I can just look at the ocean for hours and be content.

Nothing like ocean fishing, either. Some of the creatures you can pull out, even from shore, remind you that we humans and our boring land game encompass a mere slither what's out there.

I used to live on the beach and want to go back, badly. The only bad part of living near a beachy locale, to me, is the bugs. Both coasts. I was chilling at a buddies house in Ocean Beach in San Diego and- no shit- a small tarantula decided to kick it in the laundry room.

Fuck that. And the critters are even worse on the east coast.