Am I the only one who thinks MFLB is overrated?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OriginUnknown, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 'Cos a stoner can't stand up for a something, and should automatically be too laid back to argue a valid point of view? Yeah, the problem is definitely his vape choice. :rolleyes:

2. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']
    'Cos a stoner can't stand up for a something, and should automatically be too laid back to argue a valid point of view? Yeah, the problem is definitely his vape choice. :rolleyes:[/quote]

^ This.

3. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']
    'Cos a stoner can't stand up for a something, and should automatically be too laid back to argue a valid point of view? Yeah, the problem is definitely his vape choice. :rolleyes:[/quote]
    I guess I just get too passionate about my vapor for some people :p

4. Sure its prob good for "what it is"
    But who needs a portable vape? And all vapes diminish the weed smell anyway..And a mflb is not efficient compared to a good vape

5. No you don't get to passionate. They get to passionate about the mflb. I'm with you 100%. It's OK for what it is, but a good vaporizer it isn't. Many are much better straight up vaporizers. A good portable it isn't. Many portables are much better at producing vapor and I've never had a problem picking one up, putting it in my pocket and moving about with it(portable). They seem to think just because it's tiny, that somehow trumps all it's other deficiencies. Ask why it's the best and you get clouds, odorless, stealth, I can vapor bong with it, and it gets me high, like those are somehow unique characteristics only the mflb has. Point out a deficiency like it's rather crude hitting method, and fact that it even has a learning curve is all somehow ignored.

6. As for portability..I used to have a power converter in my car that allows you to plug things in your car like an AC outlet. like this..
    Amazon.com: Universal DC to AC Outlet Converter Adapter [US Plug]: Electronics

Anyway I literally used to take my box vape around with me in my car and vape in between classes in my car lol
    It was the shit

The best part was I only paid $20 for the converter, so I didn't have to pay out the ass for a portable vape that isn't even as good as the one I already have

I know vaping in the car isn't really conventional or even wise, but I did it and did it a lot..it was worth it

7. Is the Davinci saturated in the market yet? I know its been available for pre-order and only shipped about 3 days ago. Interesting to see that its already made positive impressions. Do you own one or know someone that owns one? Do you like it?

8. [quote name='"asdf555"']

Is the Davinci saturated in the market yet? I know its been available for pre-order and only shipped about 3 days ago. Interesting to see that its already made positive impressions. Do you own one or know someone that owns one? Do you like it?[/quote]

Jrrtokin over at FC won one in a contest but I'm still waiting to get some more reports on it before I make the jump. But from what I gear units are in the mail and people who try it love it

9. Wow that is great. I am only asking because my friend does marketing for the guy and she's been talking since months and months ago about it and about promo ideas and platforms to do pre-orders on and all that and I was under the impression that it had not even gone into production yet so it was just really, really, surreal seeing someone mention it casually as a viable alternative to the mflb.

and haha I'd like to take credit for that contest idea but they had already planned on doing one when I told her to do a contest :eek:

10. Aw man they re-vamped the site. It used to be real ugly but at least it had her name on it :D

11. Ha, small world it seems. We've all been really interested in it over at FC and the company has been doing a great job of keeping everyone updated and informed. I'm crossing every finger I have that this vape is as good as it looks.

12. someone who doesn't like burning things. :cool:

13. What does that have to do with portability?

14. ......................

15. I don't have experience with a lot of vapes, but I had decided vaping wasn't for me when I had the mflb but was persuaded to try an arizer extreme q and the difference is night and day.

All I ever got was a mild buzz with the mflb but the extreme q get's me blasted (although I cough like a MF)

16. "Who needs a portable vape"

----

I don't like inhaling carcinogens from smoke caused by the burning of papers and weed.

So uh, people who don't like burning trees want a portable vape...

17. I was thinking that just about anyone that wanted to move about would want a portable. I guess some people just stay glued to one spot or something. I've been known to want to move from room to room and relocate where I'm vaping. My home has a living room, a kitchen, and a couple bedrooms, etc. that I've been known to vape in. My portable comes in real handy when I want to move from say, the living room to the kitchen and then maybe on to the bedroom. It's also real handy when you have more than one person using it. Rather than everyone having to huddle around a desktop, you can simply hand it off. Like passing a joint. I may even want to get up and wander out into my backyard. All that's kind of hard to do with a desktop.

18. Sounds like you need to invest in a 100' extension cord.

Just wrap that shit around your arm.

19. thats really the only problem with the mflb.
    its good at keeping you high,but getting high takes a while with it.

for what it is though the mflb is awesome,just dont expect it to replace your daily driver.

20. This is not true the mflb will deliver a good quick high depending on your hit technique