Am I the only one who thinks MFLB is overrated?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OriginUnknown, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Love my MFLB. It's the unit I use when I want to vape on the go. There's a learning curve with the MFLB, that tabletop vapes don't have.

2. [quote name='"fairy boots"']The fact that I love my mflb and everyone is saying there are better portables out there, makes me want to try them. If they are sooo much better than my mflb (which is amazing imo) I really want to try them.

The reason I wanted my mflb was for stealth and portability. Are there any others out there that are just as good and just as stealthy?[/quote]

There's lots of other portable vapes, but there's certainly vapes that produce more consistent, more quality vapor off your herb. And they're still very stealthy. Are they AS tiny as an MFLB? Maybe not, the MFLB is very small. But not all of us live with our parents or like to vaporize during school. Personally I want a portable so it's portable, it doesn't have to be quite as small as an MFLB.

3. I did a lot of research before I bought my mflb (which maybe a year ago, maybe more). Back then, it was pretty much the best vape for stealth and portability, so if you know of a better brand, please tell, I'm in the market for a new one.

As for living with parents, yes I do. I'm planning on moving out as soon as I have enough money saved up. Although, the big reason I wanted stealth was for hiking and camping trips. Vaping out in nature is a blast, smoking sucks while exercising imo, and if you're caught in NC you're screwed.

4. The saddest thing is when someone buys a launch box, gives up and goes back to smoking, without even TRYING a vape that gets you STONED.

5. [quote name='"fairy boots"']I did a lot of research before I bought my mflb (which maybe a year ago, maybe more). Back then, it was pretty much the best vape for stealth and portability, so if you know of a better brand, please tell, I'm in the market for a new one.

As for living with parents, yes I do. I'm planning on moving out as soon as I have enough money saved up. Although, the big reason I wanted stealth was for hiking and camping trips. Vaping out in nature is a blast, smoking sucks while exercising imo, and if you're caught in NC you're screwed.[/quote]

For stealth and portability, the MFLB is the best in those specific categories, but there's other vapes that are very portable, and very stealthy, and produce WAY better vapor than the MFLB.

If nothing else matters to you but stealth and portability, the MFLB is the best.

6. The first time I tried my mflb I thought it didn't work. :( It was because I put reggie in it. The day I hit it with some high quality herb I was sooo happy. In my mind I thought "oh thank god, no more buyers remorse!" :hello:

7. Fuck I can't find the name to my vape... it's much better than the mflb though.... looks like a fat pen, kind of.... black.... you push a button and a blut light comes on... wait a few seconds... push button again and hit it. rechargeable and lasts a while I only use it for oil dabs or else I'd rather just smoke.

Vapes don't get me as high. But if you smoke oils they are nice because smoking oils just makes you cough too much.

8. When you want to experience "the wave" or getting so high that you feel your heart and body pumping blood throughout your body, get a 7th floor product or similar vaporizers that use a Ceramic heating element friend.
    It is the ultimate form of meditation.
    Usually takes me about .2-.3

9. Please name the vaporizers you tried?

10. That's kind of sad. :(

I'd totally go for a DBV or SSV but I don't just want to vape at home and when I do, I don't want to have something big plugged up to the wall that I can't hide easily.

When I move out (which should be in the not so distant future) I really do want an SSV. But I wish there was a MIND BLOWING portable stealth vape out there that everyone could agree is the best one ever.

11. #51 CDub 2 Trill, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    There isn't and most likely won't be for many a year to come so please just give in and plug a vape in to the wall.
    I get high at home the most I don't understand getting high in public really Its just stupid, don't you want to never get caught? then fucking vape at home.
    And a 10 foot cord makes it pretty portable.
    if you have a job I don't see why not, I blow my vapor out through a tube that I put outside of my window and I have minimal smell/if not less than the MFLB, and I use the Life Saber Vaporizer, bong and wands all the same. Take a few hits every few hours.
    You do not have to move out to use a bad ass vaporizer, you have to use your head,( and prolly have a steady income)

12. [quote name='"fairy boots"']That's kind of sad. :(

I'd totally go for a DBV or SSV but I don't just want to vape at home and when I do, I don't want to have something big plugged up to the wall that I can't hide easily.

When I move out (which should be in the not so distant future) I really do want an SSV. But I wish there was a MIND BLOWING portable stealth vape out there that everyone could agree is the best one ever.[/quote]

There is. The Arizer Solo. But it's just not AS small as the MFLB. It's still a portable vape that will fit in your pocket and it lasts forever off the charger.

But when you move out, get an SSV. I use mine every day, it's just godly.

13. It's not really public when you're hiking up a mountain (last time we hiked maybe 4 miles and saw three people the whole time), but I am still afraid of getting caught by a park ranger. My thoughts are, why vape at home when you can go out and see the world in all of it's natural beauty and see it while feeling at peace with everything that exists?

14. You need stealth hiking and camping? Usually, when and where I camp and hike, it's pretty easy to have some solitude. There aren't generally huge crowds of people around, so having it be undetectable by others isn't a big concern.

15. there are trails and camp grounds around where I live that are pretty populated. It's usually where the easier trails are. My fiance and I have smoked on the harder, less populated trails using a solo pipe but it was a little harsh and I don't really like smoking when exercising. :( that time I did because I started having a panic attack because of how high up we were.

16. #56 CDub 2 Trill, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    Cause at home using my LSV i'd get higher than I EVER could off the mflb, then go out, I live in a neighborhood so there is natural beauty everywhere.
    I don't think there is mountains like that where I live.

17. This is where we went BTW (I took the pic :) ) : Tell me you don't want to vape or smoke on that. :smoke:

[​IMG]

18. Q:Am I the only one who thinks MFLB is overrated?
    A:No.

19. I just noticed you are from Texas. It's cool to see another southerner. :wave:Yeah, that mountain is a part of the Pisgah National Forest. Peregrine Falcons live on the peaks of the mountains around there, seeing them is truly amazing.

20. I think tomorrow i'm taking a drive to galveston, gonna go to the beach bright and early.
    I'll see how cool nature is while high.