Am I the only one who thinks MFLB is overrated?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OriginUnknown, Mar 22, 2012.

1. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I think it's ok.
    For portability - it's great.
    For stealth - even more-so.
    Vape quality - Not bad.
    Battery life - SHIT
    Charging time - Too long for too little charge

So if you're after it for the first two reasons, it'll serve your purposes.
    Though if you're after a vape that's your be-all and end-all smoking replacement device, I'd get something better.[/quote]

When I bought I I felt the exact same way. I used it at work all the time and no one could smell it or see it, but I did have to use it all the time to get stoned. It was not really worth it for me bc even tho it had almost zero smell and was soo small I had to carry both batteries and or the charger bc they did not last very long, kind of like he high. The high was more of a buzz, it felt a little like when your coming down but that's as high as it got me. So it wasn't worth it to me and all the hype behind it was faithful about portability but I can't say that for performance. So I sold it to a buddy and bought a new portable vape, the arizer solo. It's made from the same people that made the EQ which is an excellent home vaporizer. Anyways the solos batter blew the mflb out of the water and it can deliver nice thick vapor with help of the temperature adjustments. So for me the mflb was not a good vaporizer or something I would promote, but some people only care about portability and for them it's a better option

2. lol I am laughing at how many of you say it's not getting you high :) I was sent my MFLB from magic flight as a gift and I have to say I love it - Got me smashed off my ass the other day and I haven't used anything else since last weekend.

You do need to learn how to use it for sure, but those who say it doesn't work, aren't using it right or have bad bud........practice as it's a great little device which will allow you to smoke almost anywhere :)

Peace & Love

3. Do you have a recipe for the batter?

In all seriousness, this def was my be all end all vape. Completely replaced smoking for me, to each their own tho. I couldnt be happier :smoke:

4. You need to upgrade batteries. I got the powerex ones. Once i got those it drastically cut my smoking down.

5. Powerex ones die out very quickly tho, better off getting the original ones sold with the box.

6. Since when? Mine are fine

7. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']

Do you have a recipe for the batter?

In all seriousness, this def was my be all end all vape. Completely replaced smoking for me, to each their own tho. I couldnt be happier :smoke:[/quote]

Yeahh to each their own, but you do have to learn how to hit it. When I first got it I thought it was total garbage, but when I learned how to hit it it hit a lot better but it just wasn't for me. Anyways about the batteries you should get another pair, either the original one off of amazon or you can get some 2500mah ish batteries and they will last longer. You also can buy the power adapter which you will need to be plugged into the wall but there is a variable control on it so you can change the temperature and get bigger hits but you have to be plugged into the wall. But if you need portability then buy some nice rechargeable batteries and if you can't find any their are threads everywhere on this, just google it. :)

8. I know how to hit it and its a fine vape, just doesnt hit as hard as some other portables or some desktops.

9. Overrated..yes
    Decent piece..maybe

Be prepared to take many hits to get stoned

10. Takes me 3 hits. Thats not many

11. MFLB - ultrabook, slim, efficient, extremely portable you can take it anywhere, but cant play any games or run too many intensive apps

Arizer, Iolite, other portables - Gaming laptop, heavy, hot, but fairly powerful and useful. Decent portability.

Volcanos, desktop vapes - PRemium Gaming rig, doesnt leave your house, and you dont want to leave your house

12. You better stay away from the better vapes. You couldn't handle them if 3 hits on a mflb is your limit. It is over hyped a bunch. It's small and cheap. That's it. It doesn't do anything other portables don't do and some things, like producing vapor, it's capabilities are marginal. Nobody can seriously argue that it's better than a desktop, and there are a heck of a lot of portables that can do a better job of just plain old vaporizing. You may not like the size, price, or whatever, but you can get other makes (portables) that do a much better job. Small, and cheap only goes so far.

13. I didnt say its my limit i said it only takes 3 to get high. Ive hit big table tops. Im not a vape noob. Before i got the powerexs it used to take a whole trench. It works very well for what it is. I get big ole clouds with it. I really dont see how people cant. Its so easy to

14. I dont know what to think anymore, when people say that they can get stoned off of a trench and if you cant you aren't doing it right. I used to believe them, but idk man, a trench only holds like .1 if im not mistaken. I think some of your tolerances are lower than what you think

15. My tolerance has started going up from vaping kief all the time lol but i never weigh mine out i load it to just under the rails

16. Nothing wrong with a low tolerance, saves money

17. The zap vapes hold. 025g per bowl. 2 and you are fucking HIGH

18. thing i've noticed is it uses about half of a bowls worth of weed for me to pack it, and 2 packs in my mflb gets me far more gone then just smoking a bowl or ripping my bong. i think alot of people have trouble hitting the mflb correctly (or at least what i've seen of my friends and various other peoples attempts at it).

19. #39 hd2000, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012

Nobody has any trouble hitting my Solo and we get plenty loaded with it. All the instruction they get is to suck on it like its a milkshake. What's your point? That if you figure out how to use it, it actually works? It still does not work as well as a boat load of other vapes. I don't have to push or pull batteries and I don't have to swap them out every couple of bowls and I know what temp I'm vaping at and I don't combust anything. No screen to clean or rip. I think my point is coming across. Your's is cheaper and smaller. Anything else where your's is tops over a Arizer, Iolite, Vapir, etc.? I'm thinking "no". We won't even consider it against any desktops. Why bother?

P.S. Vapes are pretty efficient as far as stash usage goes. Just about any vape cuts down usage.

20. The fact that I love my mflb and everyone is saying there are better portables out there, makes me want to try them. If they are sooo much better than my mflb (which is amazing imo) I really want to try them.

The reason I wanted my mflb was for stealth and portability. Are there any others out there that are just as good and just as stealthy?