Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who likes to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sexyfatkid, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Move when there high. I mean i am 6 feet tall and 190 pounds overweight and lazyer than anyone i know, but when i get high I love walking. Like just around my naboorhood with my smoking buddy, we just like find new smoking spots and get into abandoned buildings and shit. So is it just me cuse i know alot of people who just get like couchlocked. Also is it just me or does it feel like you get way higher when your with other people?

2. It's not just you, on either account.

One time, my buddies and I all got super, super blazed and walked around his neighborhood in one unit at like 2am. It was pretty funny, because we were just carrying on conversations as normal, but we had a set formation and a set walking speed that formed, and we just... chilled. it was like being on a floating couch! :bongin:

as far as being higher when you're with other people... i had this at first (when it was hard to recognize being high), and it's still a lot more FUN to be with others, but not necessarily higher. then again, you get to laugh and chill and see how high your buddy is, so it sort of adds on to it.

that's my opinion anyway :D