Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who likes regs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsMcSpliff, May 22, 2011.

1. I'm not saying I like regs better than dank but I like it when I don't have much money. Anyone else?

2. If I don't have to pay for it and it's rolled in a blunt... sure, other then that no.

3. Yes you are lol. Im obviously not well of enough that i dont have to smoke regs, but it just makes me miss dank.

4. people who like regs are people who don't have alot of money

5. I miss it I'm not gonna lie I goya a quarter of white widow but I coulda got a half for less of mad nice rega

6. Some people are into it. But only because of the large quantities

7. ill buy a 1/2-1oz of regs to roll mass amounts of joints from time to time, but thats it.

8. Same, it's nice to mix it up from the glass occassionally and take a load off the wallet.

9. Only when I've spent most of my money on dro...I currently have some regs and I wanna roll two blunts and hop in my car but I have no one to smoke with at the moment :(

10. Regs suck and most of the time are laced. Don't buy them.

11. i see youre located just on the other side of town, ill chill with ya man.

just go on a nice relaxing roady with some good music

lol. i would bet that youve never (unknowingly anyway) bought a bag of laced weed, and never will

12. When you're buying them straight out of mexico like I was you'd be suspicious as well.

13. Sounds like a plan to me :)

14. #14 Oceanic, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    Lets evaluate reg: Grown shitty, treated shitty, tastes shitty, transported and smuggled through sewers, up people's asses, gasoline tanks, the list goes on and on. Not to mention if you were to meet your dealer's dealer's dealer of reg you will eventually run into the cartel.

No. I am NOT a fan of reg.

15. Regs are for legs... Ahahahahahahaha I'm high rah nah...off DANKS <3 NIGGUH!! :bongin:

16. yea sometimes. AFTER 3 DAYSD IN A ROW OF MIDS, YOU WILL WANT TO GO BACK TO SOME DANK. MIDS SUCK DICK. but somtimes you just have to go with heads, youll get just as high off half the amount. mids suck dude even though th3y cheap

17. when i smoke regs everyday i only spend about 160 a month TOPS
    when i smoke dank everyday i spend about 500 a month.

to me its just cheaper to buy my oz or two of regs for the month and if i want to smoke some dank ill just pick up a gram or two for a special occasion.

18. Back in 8th and 9th grade all I used to smoke was good green brick weed (regs). I used to flip it too and make bank by putting it in the freezer with a Orange peel and selling it to inexperienced kids in my school at crip prices. Once I got to 10th grade it seemed everyone started smoking so they all had crip and it got hard to find good brick weed anywhere outside of the ghetto areas. Nowadays whenever I head of a good $80 ounce of brick weed I usually take it and make edibles and blunts. But besides that no reason for regs. The fires where its at.

19. ^ Me too.

20. What does the orange peel do?