Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the Only one who Can't Wait for Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave5766, Nov 1, 2011.

1. I just realized that I have never been to a thanksgiving dinner while stoned, so now I can't wait! It just seems awesome because you're on munchies and all.

2. I'm going blazed this year. Can't wait.

3. i all redy did this i live in canada are thanks giving was a while a go it was a good meal

4. Thinking of thanksgiving just made me so hungry. SO excited.

5. I'm going to get baked, so i can actually put up with my family.

6. I'm excited, get to see my brother, reunite with my family.

7. Hell no your not the only one! I'm excited as hell to blaze up and eat the shit outta turkey and stuffing :) yumm lol.

8. just got pumped thinking yes thanksgiving gonna be sick then I read the canada post :(

9. Hell no, my mom makes some bomb turkey and stuffing and yams oh my!

10. yummmmmm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ]TurBaconEpic Thanksgiving - Epic Meal Time - YouTube[/ame]

11. I have never done this before because i have to drive to jersey (~an hour in busy traffic) with my family, but i recently found out my cousin smokes...so I'm gonna propose we smoke a bowl before dinner.

It'll be pretty awesome i would imagine.

12. I won't be going stoned, ill be in the company of a 6th and 2nd grader so i want to set a good example. When there freshmen ill introduce em

13. Turkey covered in Cannaoil anybody?

14. Im down

15. meh... im working thanksgiving so i dont have to work christmas eve.... me and the hubby will probaby smoke up that night anyway... is mcdonalds open on thanksgiving? lol

16. ^ Make your man cook.

17. I can't wait, I'm smokin a bunch before dinner this year, and probably after too :D

Some with Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve. The best time of the year is comin' around :hello:

18. God damn i want some yummy ass stuffing!!!!!!

19. Hell no you're not alone brother all that delicious food waiting for me to feast on the turkey and the stuffing..my uncle makes this really good sweet potato casserole topped with marshmellows. Ay, pass the cranberry sauce!

20. [quote name='"Pixhul420"']God damn i want some yummy ass stuffing!!!!!![/quote]

That sounded really gay..hahahaha