Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Am I the only one that thinks all this CBD stuff is a scam??

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by MattmPsi, Jan 14, 2019.

1. I can't speak to hemp-based CBD, never had it. But I grew some Peyote Critical that is a nice blend of THC and CBD, and it is ace for taking care of aches and pains. And I keep some (high CBD low THC) AC/DC on hand for taking the edge off if I happen to get too high. CBD is awesome for that.

I don't think CBD is a scam, but just like everything else, caveat emptor applies. I've only ever gotten high CBD stuff from reputable dispensaries or grown it myself. Maybe that's why I've never had any problems with it?

Dunno. Just know the shit works. :thumbsup:

2. CBD weed makes me sleepy.

3. I think that possibly the vast majority of CBD products are scams so you need to research and see ratings. Lot's of info on Youtube.

Currently i would say the most kick i get is from the 5:1 CBD/THC vape cartridge that Delta9 makes. It is extract in coconut oil.. for all i know the coconut oil is what gets me off... lol

Next i have some Harle Tsu (hybrid) flower 20:1 which has one of the sweetest aroma's I've had... Doesn't have the kick of the Delta0 cart after the 1st time which was nice, but i do enjoy it..

Also have a tincture from CBDistillery in CO that is 1000mg in a 1 oz bottle... it is full spectrum and in coconut oil... Must say the aroma and taste are the strongest of any product i've had exposure to but... Seems to be a lot of the kick lost in the drops even sublingual compared to vaping the oil or flower... (jury still out on this one but i'm enjoying it) This one is made from hemp to the THC is scarcely a trace, if that.

Rick Simpson says that for the treatment of something major like cancer none of the above would be worthwhile, takes something really powerful and concentrated. I will say that the CBD i have used has curbed the desire for THC and helped bring me down gently having been using too much THC too frequently (for me) back in November.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm over 1 week THC free and withdrawal symptoms are driving me crazy. Flu-like stomach cramps, insomnia, no appetite.

I have a bottle of 40mL (20mg/mL) Canadian medical CBD oil (supposedly tested and regulated by Health Canada) and took 0.1mL last night to help me sleep. Finally I slept about 3 hours uninterrupted except for the nightmares. If anyone could give me any advice it would be much appreciated.

I'm 15 years into smoking high THC everyday and last week got a bad panic attack after smoking so decided I wanted to stop. Doctor wants me to stop using CBD/THC and go on anti-anxiety pills which I tried before and gave me anxiety and side effects much worse than this withdrawal (although I was sleeping like a baby on them).

CBD in higher dosages makes me edgy and sometimes dizzy and uncomfortable. Makes me think there is more than the 0.1mg/mL THC as advertised.

I also have a bottle of THC oil (27mg/mL) and basically unlimited access to dried flower (CBD and THC strains). I thought it would be a lot easier to stop using but clearly I had no idea what I was up against. My "marijuana doctor" says use the oils and stop smoking but I'm just tired of relying on it daily, I want to believe my body can function without, and I miss the feeling of being sober.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app