Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Am I the only one that thinks all this CBD stuff is a scam??

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by MattmPsi, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Me? Lmao.. google free cbd samples. I’m sure some r still out there. I got 10 bottles of liquid n 2 pill. Most was 4.99 shipping. Some a few $ more

2. Oh ok

3. I wonder if OP has tried crystallized CBD at 99% potency......

There are also nice sauces that have some THC and more CBD like one from RAW Garden - strain is Cherry Wine.
    I don’t take CBD on the regular , but when my ACL & MCL are swollen and in pain the CBD does seem to aid.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Really? Why don’t you type in CBD online and start studying if you think that shit works. Why would I be growing 50+ marijuana plants every season with the risk of the law when I could just grow a bunch of fucking worthless hemp plants.
    EVERY SINGLE ONE of my CBD Clint’s tell me how much it helps and how much money they wasted on worthless Hemp CBD before they found me. All it takes is one stupid careless person to start a hemp CBD industry and foolish little believers like you to make them rich while ur health conditions and pain remain the same. If for some reason you still think this garbage works it cause ur taking a shit ton of it and getting effects from low amount of THC.
    Think of CBD like an edible. It won’t work unless it decarbed. CBD won’t work unless until it’s activated with THC and the other 113 cannabinoids that Hemp DOESNT HAVE!!!! Stop giving money to rich careless company’s and find some real CBD.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Deadheads post reminds me of these dog products coming out with CBD in them. I doubt there are any active CBDs in those little shitty dog treats :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lmao. I know several ppl that take cbd supplements and get by in life with them and no other drug or script! Yes a lot of the free samples are sub part cbd and not pure but the shit does work as an anti inflammatory. Used it ALL last winter and my knee never let me know when it was cold snowy or rainy. To say it don’t work is rubbish. It’s kinda like buying blurpule leds. They work but not as good as Qb or hid. Same with the gimmick cbd. Works just not as good. it’s not a “cure all” like thc it’s for pain. Once u stop pain is back. It’s an anti inflammatory. U said ppl it worked for musta been taking a lot... the one u had recommended 15 drops. I started with 3 drops Nvr got above 7. And it worked up until I stopped taking it. All free samples. U pay 5$ shipping

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is like talking about if cigarettes are good or bad for you in 1930. Not enough valid research. Glad it worked for you guys.

8. I’m sure there has been just as much research on cbd as there has been thc for medical purposes. Do u say the same thing about thc and it’s medical uses? Also are u saying that if u extract cbd from the plants u grow it won’t have any effect on its indented uses?

9. I have nothing to say. No point in arguing. I was trying to end the last conversation by saying I’m glad it worked for you...
    I have 17 personal (not including the dispensary’s I supply) marijuana patients that swear by my CBD extract and claim and stand by the fact that hemp derived CBD is bullpoop.

10. What’s the difference in cbd from marijuana and cbd from hemp plants? Is hemp plants just male plants?

11. I’m also not disagreeing ur cbd extract is lightyears better then the stuff u get for free and u pay shipping or the bottles u buy of legal cbd b4 it was legal medical here

12. I’ve nvr tried cbd extract

from marijuana. Just the free. Main notice of help was knee didn’t hurt and normal aches and pains wasn’t there... stuff like urs. What would I feel differently?

13. ? Legitly want to know

14. So, still no sources to back up your claim but this time followed up with some hostility. Very compelling argument.

15. #35 Dead Head OG, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Lol. Have a good night.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I use it everyday. it's not a scam but many sellers and producers are scamming people. I use a full spectrum golden oil and take 5 drops a day. it helped me with my anxiety and shoulder pain. Finding the right products is tough though as everyone or at least most people selling it want money with your health being a distant after thought. Which means claims of grandeur that are unrealistic, even found an amazon listing a while back that claimed it was a cure for Aids.

ahh good old capitalism, turning a healing plant that people use for relief into a commodity. After years of criminalizing them for using it.

17. It's not Bs trust me . What's bs is the "oils" they sell. 100mg in a whole bottle won't help at all.i need to smoke about 1g to get relaxed. Thats about 100mg there.

18. But...If u Mix it 50/50 it works good without getting you so high you dose off.

19. I’ve nvr had cbd make me high or sleepy

20. On one of my attempts to quick smoking, I bought 2 grams of 99% cbd crystalline.. Boy that stuff was expensive as hell ($65/g) and looked like coke. I dabbed it via quarts banger for 2 days while suffering headaches. On each occasion, it would actually increase my headache by 3 fold and make me hands tingle like I had just been sitting on them for an hour for about 20 seconds after inhalation, Something marijuana never did to me... Needless to say, I gave that bullshit to my friends to play with. Was it a scam? I don't know man, I still wonder to this day why it made my hands tingle.