Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i the only one that do this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingajbush, May 9, 2011.

1. When im driving and high i get to the right limit and put it on cruise control, because when im high its hard to tell how fast im going, the ride just feels smooth

2. yes, you are

3. I would, but unfourtnatly I don't have cruise control in my 67' Impala :cool:

4. i think your the only one haha

5. if im cruisin on the highway, always,
    but in the hood, bad idea

6. maybe you shouldnt drive high .

7. i have cruise control but its stupid for my car.
    i never use it.
    LS1s are too fun

8. I pretty much always use cruise control high or nOt as long as I'm goin 35 or above because it's more fuel efficient

9. your car does have a speed gauge on the dashboard right?

10. Yeah I probably wouldn't drive high if I was you...

11. my bmw has this

12. Yes, you are the only one who do that.

13. yea but i hate to keep looking at the dashboard

14. when i'm high I will rarely go close to the speed limit, usually i'm 5 or 10 under, i mean nothing wrong with going 40 in a 50 (km)

15. I usually don't get baked out of my mind during the day, and I don't drive at night very often, but I always go four over on the highway and a little over in town. Seems to make cops think I'm sober, since allegedly those under the influence of drugs or alcohol tend to drive slower to compensate for the judgment-altering effects of drugs/alcohol. Idk, if you're a responsible person you should be able to judge whether you're sober enough to get behind the wheel of a car. That's just me, though.

16. I dont like driving high...my depth perception is WAY too fucked up lol :smoking: